Super!

Posted by Reviewer1414163 on Nov 04, 2010

This scrub makes your skin really soft and smooth! I've noticed that I have less blackheads and impurities on my face!

JUST ok

Posted by Reviewer3247779 on Nov 06, 2011

Product doesn't have enough granules and the ones it does have are extremely rough and abrasive! Very unusual smell! Although Animal Cruelty free, not tested on animals, no animal ingredients! Help save our animals from the torture of experiments for the sake of human beauty and only support cruelty free products!

.เช่น

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

เอาภรรยาของฉันมีความสุขมากมาก สรรเสริญ

Suave y efectivo

Posted by Reviewer3141919 on Jun 26, 2014

Es el segundo bote que compro. Me gusta mucho porque a pesar de tener la piel sensible no me irrita, sin embargo, deja la piel muy suave y muy luminosa. Tiene pequeños gránulos aunque también hace la función del peeling enzimático. A mí desde luego me convence mucho más que los exfoliantes tradicionales.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1802791 on Jan 06, 2009

What I love the most about this product is the smell, the way it feels on my skin and the way my skin feels and looks after using it. What can I say it's a great product.

Good scrub, poor results

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

Not all crazy about this scrub. It doesn't cleanse properly, and it doesn't make my skin any better lookig, even with a really clean diet. Won't buy again.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1291779 on Mar 07, 2012

This scrub leaves my face feling perfectly cleansed. I have a little sensitive skin, but the fruit enzymes weren't too strong. It's my new favourite product.

scrub

Posted by Reviewer3188201 on Jun 27, 2010

love this product

Scrub

Posted by Reviewer3196544 on Jul 25, 2010

perfect way the sluff off dry dead skin.

great scrub

Posted by Reviewer3359533 on Aug 04, 2009

Very gentle yet really smooths skin

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »