July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, "Hello, Beautiful" Collection, Age Spot/UV Recovery Sample Kit, 6 Piece Kit

Great sample kit to try the range

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on May 19, 2013

I have combination skin so the Deep Repair Cream was too rich for me. I love the facial wash, serum and mist. Used all 3 for a week and my skin definitely feels much smoother. However, I have not seen any visible lightening on any scars or pigmentation as I have only used them for a while. The only downside is the scent. Although natural, it was very strong and I didn't like it.

Gift

Posted by Reviewer1093705 on Dec 16, 2013

I love all of the apple brightening products so I'm sure the person I got this for will love it

Productos de gran calidad

Posted by 4640659219077337496 on Aug 23, 2013

Una muy buena idea para probar productos a un buen precio. Muy buena calidad y el packaging es precioso. Ideal para regalar.

Good

Posted by 4821011937447852224 on Sep 15, 2013

Still trying the product and so far, very good result