MyChelle Dermaceuticals, "Hello, Beautiful" Collection, Dry Sample Kit, 6 Piece Kit

LOVE THIS

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Sep 09, 2013

I love this sample kit!!!!!!! it is perfect for dry skin. I love every little product in there. and the size is nice so you can actually try it several times and see if it makes a difference on your skin. I do this routine with all the steps (minus the sunblock) at night and my skin feels super soft and rejuvinated in the morning. very good for dry skin. would definitelly purchase again. super cute packaging too. the only thing I wish is that the pumpkin cleanser actually smelled like pumpkin. It smells like some candy to me or something, not pumpkin at all and normally I love pumpkin scents. I think this brand is my new fave for face creams and such.

Good

Posted by 4821011937447852224 on Sep 15, 2013

Still trying the product and so far, very good result