A PRESENT FOR MY SKIN

Posted by Reviewer2293932 on Jun 02, 2010

I have a very sensitive and dehydrated skin what means a lot of products are not suitable for me. I've tried several products from different brands which didn't work well on my face. Since I got this cleanser product my skin looks better, soft and not irritated. The only thing I don't like it too much is that this product needs to be rinsed and the water where I live is very calcareous what is like poison to my skin. I'm gonna try with mineral water or water from the rain and I'm sure it'll work perfectly. I encourage you to try this cleanser and you'll see the results by yourself. On the other hand I must say I'm delighted with iherb because they give a great deal to its customers and delivered without any problem. Have a nice day!

beautiful skin

Posted by Reviewer2342145 on Nov 09, 2009

love the creamy cleanser that is moisturizing as well as deep cleansing.

Gentle and effective.

Posted by Reviewer1321694 on Apr 26, 2010

A very gentle cleanser, it doesn't make a lather, but it does clean the face well.

Ok product

Posted by Reviewer1203200 on Feb 07, 2012

Have only used a week and seems to be ok - doesn't bother my skin. Fragrance is mild but strange in that it does smell like cantelope. Still like Dr Hauschka's cleansing cream the best but it is so expensive.

Not suitable for oily/combination skin

Posted by mitzi-c on Dec 09, 2013

Parts of my face are a bit on the sensitive side, and the T-zone is oily... this cleanser doesn't strip my face of moisture. But it isn't a strong cleanser for my face either, and leaves a bit of a film/layer of something - I am not sure if it is just the oil on my face or the supposed moisturizing effect of the cleanser? And then after I dry my face it feels ok though. Should be more suitable for people with all round sensitive skin, not so much for my oily/combination skin.

Cleanser

Posted by HeidiT on Aug 12, 2014

This cleanser is gentle, slightly moisturizing and cleanses fairly well. It has removed my whiteheads and most of the whitish gunk that can fill my pores, but my blackheads haven't budged, which is why I'm not giving it five stars.

Nice cleanser

Posted by 5730972369828803335 on Sep 27, 2014

It is a cream based cleanser. Not used to it at first.