I love Mychelle.

Posted by Reviewer1274041 on Jul 27, 2009

This is my favorite Mychelle product. It is a super creamy cleanser that leaves your face feeling soft.

Love it!

Posted by livelig on Jul 12, 2013

I have dehydrated sensitive skin and this cleanser is perfect for me. It removes all makeup, including mascara and it doesn't strip my skin. My face feels hydrated and clean.

Love

Posted by Reviewer3223927 on Oct 30, 2010

Ilove this cleanser!Great melon scent and creamy smooth.It does not leave your face dry and tight feeling.The bottle is small but you only need a little. I highly recommend.Mychelle has alot of products to choose from depending on your skin type as well as many trial and sample kits to help you decide whats best. the prices at iHerb cannot be beat

very mild, good for sensitive skin/eyes

Posted by Reviewer2575161 on Nov 14, 2010

I have very sensitive skin and eyes and this cleanser doesn't irritate me in the least. I use it in combination with an eye makeup remover from Clarins and the duo works very well for me.

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1739465 on Nov 15, 2010

Since my 40's face has become drier and sensitive, it's been hard to find a product that won't irritate or dry it out more. This product has been great for that - it's a creamy, moisturizing cleanser. I use this at night with Shikai Borage Dry Skin Therapy Facial 24 Hour Repair Cream (also sold on Iherb). It's a great combo for me - glad I finally found some products that didn't end up in the trash or returned. Also, MyChelle's Fruit Enzyme Cleanser is another great one.

Gentle and effective.

Posted by Reviewer1321694 on Apr 26, 2010

A very gentle cleanser, it doesn't make a lather, but it does clean the face well.

beautiful skin

Posted by Reviewer2342145 on Nov 09, 2009

love the creamy cleanser that is moisturizing as well as deep cleansing.

ultra creamy cleanser

Posted by 4857156689058797965 on Dec 29, 2014

It's heavenly. Feels like a spa treatment for my face.

Ok product

Posted by Reviewer1203200 on Feb 07, 2012

Have only used a week and seems to be ok - doesn't bother my skin. Fragrance is mild but strange in that it does smell like cantelope. Still like Dr Hauschka's cleansing cream the best but it is so expensive.

Not suitable for oily/combination skin

Posted by mitzi-c on Dec 09, 2013

Parts of my face are a bit on the sensitive side, and the T-zone is oily... this cleanser doesn't strip my face of moisture. But it isn't a strong cleanser for my face either, and leaves a bit of a film/layer of something - I am not sure if it is just the oil on my face or the supposed moisturizing effect of the cleanser? And then after I dry my face it feels ok though. Should be more suitable for people with all round sensitive skin, not so much for my oily/combination skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »