Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Honeydew Cleanser, Sensitive, Unscented, Step 1, 4.4 fl oz (130 ml)

I love Mychelle.

Posted by Reviewer1274041 on Jul 27, 2009

This is my favorite Mychelle product. It is a super creamy cleanser that leaves your face feeling soft.

Love it!

Posted by livelig on Jul 12, 2013

I have dehydrated sensitive skin and this cleanser is perfect for me. It removes all makeup, including mascara and it doesn't strip my skin. My face feels hydrated and clean.

Love

Posted by Reviewer3223927 on Oct 30, 2010

Ilove this cleanser!Great melon scent and creamy smooth.It does not leave your face dry and tight feeling.The bottle is small but you only need a little. I highly recommend.Mychelle has alot of products to choose from depending on your skin type as well as many trial and sample kits to help you decide whats best. the prices at iHerb cannot be beat

very mild, good for sensitive skin/eyes

Posted by Reviewer2575161 on Nov 14, 2010

I have very sensitive skin and eyes and this cleanser doesn't irritate me in the least. I use it in combination with an eye makeup remover from Clarins and the duo works very well for me.

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1739465 on Nov 15, 2010

Since my 40's face has become drier and sensitive, it's been hard to find a product that won't irritate or dry it out more. This product has been great for that - it's a creamy, moisturizing cleanser. I use this at night with Shikai Borage Dry Skin Therapy Facial 24 Hour Repair Cream (also sold on Iherb). It's a great combo for me - glad I finally found some products that didn't end up in the trash or returned. Also, MyChelle's Fruit Enzyme Cleanser is another great one.