MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Honeydew Cleanser, Sensitive, Unscented, Step 1, 4.4 fl oz (130 ml)

Gentle and effective.

Posted by Reviewer1321694 on Apr 26, 2010

A very gentle cleanser, it doesn't make a lather, but it does clean the face well.

beautiful skin

Posted by Reviewer2342145 on Nov 09, 2009

love the creamy cleanser that is moisturizing as well as deep cleansing.

Not suitable for oily/combination skin

Posted by mitzi-c on Dec 09, 2013

Parts of my face are a bit on the sensitive side, and the T-zone is oily... this cleanser doesn't strip my face of moisture. But it isn't a strong cleanser for my face either, and leaves a bit of a film/layer of something - I am not sure if it is just the oil on my face or the supposed moisturizing effect of the cleanser? And then after I dry my face it feels ok though. Should be more suitable for people with all round sensitive skin, not so much for my oily/combination skin.

Cleanser

Posted by HeidiT on Aug 12, 2014

This cleanser is gentle, slightly moisturizing and cleanses fairly well. It has removed my whiteheads and most of the whitish gunk that can fill my pores, but my blackheads haven't budged, which is why I'm not giving it five stars.

Ok product

Posted by Reviewer1203200 on Feb 07, 2012

Have only used a week and seems to be ok - doesn't bother my skin. Fragrance is mild but strange in that it does smell like cantelope. Still like Dr Hauschka's cleansing cream the best but it is so expensive.