MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Hydrating Cactus Mask, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

not clog pores.

Posted by Reviewer3295405 From Kazakhstan on Oct 31, 2010

This mask is a good moisturizer, I have oily and combination skin of the face, I use it 1 time per week. The mask does not clog pores.

Love it!

Posted by mizzmunah From Norway on Jul 14, 2012

This is a great mask. I have been using it as a night cream, i do not wash it off. It`s very hydrating and soaks in to skin well.

worth the money

Posted by Reviewer2807496 From New York on Mar 24, 2009

I have used this product several times now over night and there is a noticeable improvement in my skin-mature, dry, and sensitive.

Good product, tad bit pricey

Posted by Reviewer2222635 From Georgia on Jun 08, 2012

As with most of the stuff Mychelle sells, the product itself is good, but the prices seem to be going up while the size is shrinking. I swear I thought they used to sell this in a larger size when it was in a tub instead of a squeeze out tube. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so. At any rate, the squeeze tube is nice as it makes it easier to apply after a shower. But the downside is that some product is always going to remain trapped inside, so you either have to toss it away or go through the hassle of cutting open the tube. I've been using the Fruit Fiesta Peel and putting on this cactus mask afterwards to soothe the mild redness and irritation brought on by the peel. I'd say if you use it cautiously you can get 4-6 applications out of one tube. When you add both this and the fruit peel together, that breaks down to a price of about $10 to $15 per treatment. I'd like to use this about twice a week, but due to the price, I keep it to only once per week. I think it is a bit expensive for an at home kind of thing. (I will say I recently tried Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta mask which is cheaper here on iherb. I am probably going to replace the cactus mask with the Aubrey from now on due to price and size. The cactus mask is a tad bit better and less greasy, but not worth the extra cost considering you wash both of them off your face anyway).

love love love