A+

Posted by Reviewer2052462 on Mar 06, 2011

I use this peel about 2-3 times a week when my skin's texture starts to get a little bumpy. (Pumpkin is full of salicylic acid.) I feel like it clears it up the same day! It smells great, too!

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2923414 on Nov 11, 2011

"Skin is left feeling incredibly soft, smooth and clean with a renewed healthy glow" - it`s truth. I have oily acne prone skin and find this product suitable for my skin care routine.The only thing I don`t like about this product is price.It`s a bit expensive :)

fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2524037 on Jan 31, 2012

The smell of this had me hooked first, then the feel and look of my skin after is just amazing. This is something I would definately repurchase.

not the first time buy

Posted by Reviewer1386669 on Jun 13, 2012

It's the 2nd package of this peeling I'm using. It's no disappointment - contrary - very pleasant, quite mild and yet effective product. Will buy AnneMarie Borlind just to compare and not to get bored. But believe I will come back to it again at some point, cause it's a great treatment for my skin!

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1243756 on Dec 13, 2011

I use this for my BF and I think his skin has improved. It does sting a little so beware! Yay for natural products :)

Moyen !!

Posted by missblackline on Sep 04, 2012

Alord déjà l'odeur est trèss particulière ça sent très fort le clou de girofle (genre comme chez le dentiste) ! ce masques est trèss actif donc si vous avez la peau sensible je ne vous le conseille pas ! et pour ma parrt je n'ai pas vu trop d'effet positif (j'ai le peau normale) à part que la peau est douce...

okay

Posted by may291 on Apr 28, 2012

I feel like the only one not raving about this, but I didn't find it that great. I think my skin was really pretty bad when I tried it though.

above average

Posted by Reviewer1162318 on Dec 20, 2013

I will purchase this again as my NCN product is out of stock. I tried this when NCN changed shipping providers which made it too expensive to have sent (they have fixed that). NCN's is US$75 for 4oz so similarly priced but very strong, maybe too strong if this product suits you.

Smells like pumkin pie

Posted by Reviewer2807496 on Mar 24, 2009

This product had a drying effect on my sensitive skin. I would not recommend for dry skin.

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012