MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Incredible Pumpkin Peel, All / Combination, Step 2, Treatment, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

A+

Posted by Reviewer2052462 on Mar 06, 2011

I use this peel about 2-3 times a week when my skin's texture starts to get a little bumpy. (Pumpkin is full of salicylic acid.) I feel like it clears it up the same day! It smells great, too!

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2923414 on Nov 11, 2011

"Skin is left feeling incredibly soft, smooth and clean with a renewed healthy glow" - it`s truth. I have oily acne prone skin and find this product suitable for my skin care routine.The only thing I don`t like about this product is price.It`s a bit expensive :)

fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2524037 on Jan 31, 2012

The smell of this had me hooked first, then the feel and look of my skin after is just amazing. This is something I would definately repurchase.

not the first time buy

Posted by Reviewer1386669 on Jun 13, 2012

It's the 2nd package of this peeling I'm using. It's no disappointment - contrary - very pleasant, quite mild and yet effective product. Will buy AnneMarie Borlind just to compare and not to get bored. But believe I will come back to it again at some point, cause it's a great treatment for my skin!

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1243756 on Dec 13, 2011

I use this for my BF and I think his skin has improved. It does sting a little so beware! Yay for natural products :)