MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Minerals, Concealer, Cream, .10 oz (2.83 g)

4 out of 5 based on 158 reviews

Worth every penny!

Posted by raeannewright on Jul 05, 2009

I was a little disappointed when this arrived in the mail and it was SO small... For some reason I thought it was 1 ounce, not .1 ounce. Regardless, I am so happy with the product I don't care :) I have been trying to find a cosmetic company that I want to support ethically but ALSO is quality and works with my super-sensitive skin. I have always had dark circles under my eyes and the concealer completely remedies the problem. I've also used it on a few breakouts and the coverage is fantastic. It's also very smooth and feels light on the skin. Looking forward to trying their other products!

Concealer

Posted by Reviewer2977941 on May 11, 2010

I really liked this. It has very good coverage and is very gentle under the eye area.

Smells great, all natural

Posted by Reviewer3320468 on May 14, 2009

This concealer matches my fair skin perfectly and smells awesome. I love it for evening out my eye area, but it's a little to oily and thin for covering blemishes. The pure ingredients help get this product its good rating.

Just okay

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on May 03, 2009

This concealer smells very nice and matched my light skin. However, it doesn't have the coverage or staying power of others I've tried.

Concealer

Posted by Reviewer1372860 on Aug 06, 2010

This does it for me - matches my skin well, gives good coverage, goes on easily and smells wonderful. Also love the fact that it is made from healthy ingredients and not tested on animals. Will buy again.