Not too impressed

Posted by Reviewer1027322 on Apr 09, 2010

Though this consealer was a great color and goes on smoothly, it seams to wear off quickly and doesn't cover as much as I would like. It is good for the under eye area because it is creamy and doesn't pull at your skin. Whether you'll like it or not depends on how much coverage you need.

Not sure about this concealer

Posted by Reviewer1383154 on Jan 19, 2010

I think this concealer would have worked well if it had been one shade darker. I didn't think the product was easy to apply to the skin. It was almost too dry to rub on the skin. It also seemed a bit too pricey for what you get.

3.5 to 4 stars

Posted by Reviewer1565786 on Feb 18, 2011

This concealer is a good product, but some improvements are needed. It is very smooth and easy to apply, and the Solar color is a perfect match for my skin tone (a light olive tone). As others have stated, I wish that it would conceal better and last longer. I also find it a bit dewy when I prefer a more matte formula. In summary, I like it, I may buy it again but I will try some other brands first. I like the so-called small size b/c I don't always wear make-up and often have product that goes bad before I use it up. Hopefully, MyChelle will improve this formula a little so that it conceals better and lasts longer.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Nov 20, 2010

Works really well and doesn't irritate my skin at all

Posted by KATRUSSIA on Dec 23, 2010

Excellently!!! It is the best that at me was! Instantly does a skin fine and shining! Very gentle, almost inaudible natural smell and an is gentle-creamy structure merging with a skin. I can use it even without a cream, right after tonic!