MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Minerals, Cream Foundation, Ivory, .4 oz (12 g)

4 out of 5 based on 130 reviews
Reviews 3-star

Just okay

Posted by Reviewer1593792 on Jun 30, 2009

I wanted to love this make-up/skin care line, but it hasn't worked out for me. I have combo/sensitive skin. I found that I must use with a pressed powder for it to last most of the day, very creamy and light coverage. Not for someone looking to even out skin tone or matte finish, good for light coverage.One plus is that it did not aggravate my sensitve skin or oily t-zone area. I have to touch up once or twice a day.

Too yellow for me

Posted by 5120013403600191402 on Oct 24, 2013

For me, this foundation is more like a primer. When I want full coverage, I use this foundation under my mineral foundation. It works wonderfully for this purpose, but I have to say that I was a bit dissapointed with the colour. I had imagined that it was much lighter and with a neutral undertone. For me, it's too dark and yellow to be worn alone. The smell is also not very pleasant.

안전한 성분이 들어간 파운데이션이라지만

Posted by Reviewer1752840 on Mar 12, 2011

아무래도 스틱형은 익숙하지 않아서 인지.. 불편하고, 또 피부랑 안맞는것같아요. 사용법을 바꿔가면서 시도는 해보려구요 향은 굉장히 유치한향이에요 ㅋㅋ 완전 오래가네요 향;

Natalia

Posted by Reviewer1245220 on Feb 20, 2012

The structure wasn't pleasant

Nice for dry/aging skin

Posted by Reviewer1290043 on Jul 08, 2012

Ivory is a perfect neutral fair color for peaches and cream skin tones. Goes on very smooth; However, it tends to slide right off oily or combination/oily T-zone skin. I have a oily T-zone mid-day and this slid off my face (I used a sheer powder to set the foundation, too), it did not cause breakouts though. Coverage is sheer-light. Smells a bit fruity and refreshing. Ingredients are very pure and good for you. I definitely recommend this for dry or aging skin.