Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Minerals, Cream Foundation, Latte, .5 oz (14 g)

Reviews 4-star

Good Product...

Posted by pixiesti6669 on Jan 27, 2012

...Colors run a bit light for their names...I have sallow olive skin...Latte is a dead-on match...I'll have to go darker in the summer...

Cream Foundation

Posted by Reviewer1540192 on Oct 15, 2009

First of all the smell of the foundation is wonderful, like all of Mychelle products. This cream was a bit darker on me, I need to order one shade lighter but I use it on my cheeks for a nice glow of natural color. I have to use a little powder with this just cuz I tend to get a bit shiny. Other than that the foundation is light feeling. Waiting to recieve the lighter foundation to try.

Love MyCheelle

Posted by Reviewer1904884 on Dec 29, 2009

Nice product,as are all MyChelle products. Don't think it would be as good without the products used before the foundation is applied......it all works together. Would give it 5 stars, but feel it is a little hard to apply, and feel I need some powder or the finished look is a little too shiney.

Nice foundation!

Posted by Reviewer3056530 on Mar 18, 2010

Covers well without a heavy look. Smooths on nicely over moisturizer.

Nice for a natural look.

Posted by 5102661963628510825 on Jul 08, 2014

I bought this to wear over my Dr Hauschka pure stick - which is a medicated concealer - that is a tad light for my skin, but I really loved the medicating properties. It smells gorgeous like nothing else on the planet! I almost just wear it because I love the smell so much! The only downside is that it doesn't seem to last while on and its very very sheer! Most stick foundations are really cake-y like full on clown/stage makeup - this one isn't its really sheer and natural. The only thing is if you are after a bit more cover than you might have to do what I do and wear a concealer under it. It goes will with a light powder on top to set it in a bit more too. I guess its not really a full foundation - but more so just evens out the skin tone. I wouldn't use it to cover a huge zit or dark circles under eyes - I first use the concealer (which is lighter) then use this cream foundation over the top and its all good. I didn't find it oily/greasy like other reviewers, but then again I like the youthful dewy look - and for high makeup moments I usually use a powder/blush to set it a bit. For just the smell alone I would recommend it. And it really feels nice on, like you haven't got the shovel out and slapped on inch thick putty on your face - this is light and comfy on. It does transfer quite easily though.. I would probably buy again, but not as a full on foundation, for that I might have to look a little further - but the ingredients are all good so its hard to beat.