Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Minerals, Cream Foundation, Porcelain, .4 oz (12 g)

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1183999 on Feb 07, 2010

I am now a previous BareMinerals user... but I won't go back. MyChelle is absolutely lovely... but I must qualify that :) I am a 39 year old mom. I have struggled with acne most of my life.. but my skin is getting better and better. Here is why :) I use MUAC glycolic peels once a week, goat milk soap every day with Mesocopper misted on my face for moisture (I cannot tolerate any facial moisturizer- though have never tried MyChelle's). After the copper, on goes MyChelle's foundation (porcelain is a PERFECT match) along with the concealer.. and I am a new woman. This is so good for my skin, does not cause problems with the oil I am used to dealing with... it just gives me a healthy glow. I also now take a 500 mg B5 supplement for the oil production... that's it :) PLEASE try this :) I LOVE IT ... and believe me, I have tried everything! :)

Weird but wonderful

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 05, 2011

This foundation is the weirdest I`ve tried and I`ve tried them all (or so it seems ;o). I LOVE the ingredients. But for my oily/ combinatin skin it`s unfortunately too oily. The scent is very natural and discreet, the colour beautiful and natural as well. But application is time-consuming compared to liquid makeup. The shimmer is a little too pronounced for my taste- but at the same time elegant and you do get that almost lit-from-within glow. My guess is that this must be a godsend for gals with dry skin because it is wonderfully moistureizing- at the end of the day my crows feet were still totally soft. I hope MyChelle makes a version for oily skin- and with SPF!!!

Like it

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Anna-Reviews on Apr 13, 2013

I like it very much. I have it in two shades: Ivory and Porcelain. I was hesitating which colour to choose. My skin is fair and has a cool undertone. It turned out that Ivory suits me better, it is more fair and more cool. Porcelain shade is slightly warmer and darker, a little too dark for me. I think the foundation is good for dry skin such as mine. However it can leave your skin a little bit shiny. If it does, I put a napkin to my face and it helps to matt my skin. The foundation gives a good coverage. Plus the indredients list is great.

Give it time!

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on Jul 03, 2009

First time I used this product I wasn't overly impressed with the coverage or the shine it left on my skin and was going to toss it out. However, I kept using it for a week and by the end of the week my skin seemed to look smoother and the coverage was better. I think it is actually improving my skin tone. I have found that it does work best on exfoliated skin. It gives more of a clean smooth finish. I really think it would work better on younger more youthful skin (I am in my 50's), but it isn't bad for a healthy product. I have tried applying with a sponge and with a light finger touch. I get better results by applying to skin and then using the tips of my fingers lightly to set the edges. Then apply a light powder where needed to tone down any shiny areas. It takes time to get use to.

Nice cream foundation

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1383154 on Jan 19, 2010

This foundation goes on smooth and feels nice to the skin. Just be very careful about choosing the shade. I chose the porcelain shade and found it to be almost too light of a color; that was a bit disappointing since it does not cover some of my blemishes very well. I think I would go with one shade darker next time. My skin complexion is somewhat light, so I was surprised this foundation was almost too light for my skin. Only get this color foundation (porcelain) if you have very fair skin color; otherwise, get the next shade darker.