• Although the packaging of this product states it is .4 oz (12 g), it is in fact .5 oz (14 g)

• Customer Ratings

Blends well

Posted by 5130813876572318980 on Mar 31, 2015

Covers well and blends easily.

Wonderful foundation!!

Posted by 4744864873308808010 on Feb 04, 2015

Love this creamy makeup. It's so smooth you can't tell you have makeup on. Covers nicely, (tho you may have to reapply again if you are at work) Works great for fair to medium fair skin. I will definitely buy again!

easy to apply and stay put

Posted by Reviewer1086025 on Dec 16, 2014

overall is a good product. I was hoping a bit more glossy looking, however,it should be good for people want a mate finish. Color is darker than I thought,if you have pale skin, you should go for ivory.

Like it...with a few "buts"

Posted by 5638942219795450241 on Apr 16, 2013

I wanted a base foundation to use under my mineral foundation, and this works great for that purpose. Eventhough it is a cream stick, the coverage is surprisingly light. I would not want to use this without some sort of powder over it. The cream is a bit thick, but I can easily spread it with my fingers. The porcelain in the picture here looks pretty light, and when I received the product is looked very dark. I was a bit worried, however, it went on lighter than I thought it would and is a good color match. I think the price of this product is a bit much...however I am willing to pay it as it is hard to find quality foundation without a bunch of chemical ingred.

The best for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1801863 on Apr 15, 2013

I really like this foundation, and I usually don't like to wear it. This makes my dry-skinned 55-year-old face dewy and youthful. It goes on so fast and easy once you get used to it.

Like it

Posted by Anna-Reviews on Apr 13, 2013

I like it very much. I have it in two shades: Ivory and Porcelain. I was hesitating which colour to choose. My skin is fair and has a cool undertone. It turned out that Ivory suits me better, it is more fair and more cool. Porcelain shade is slightly warmer and darker, a little too dark for me. I think the foundation is good for dry skin such as mine. However it can leave your skin a little bit shiny. If it does, I put a napkin to my face and it helps to matt my skin. The foundation gives a good coverage. Plus the indredients list is great.

Zero coverage, waste of money

Posted by UllaMaya on Mar 22, 2013

Bought this foundation based on good reviews but it was a total disappointment. It has no coverage. I even started to think maybe this batch has no pigment in it or is missing some key ingredient. No matter how much I apply it vanishes leaving nothing but oily feel to the skin. Very strange product and might work for someone with perfect skin or a teenager who think they need some make up when they dont, since this does nothing.

Ok coverage

Posted by julynk on Feb 17, 2013

Blends well and easy to spread; just that it doesn't quite cover all my freckles or dark spots as it is not opaque enough. But that also means that it looks natural. Colour suits me too - a fair-ish Asian with pink undertones.

MY NEW FOUNDATION

Posted by Reviewer2853471 on Mar 07, 2012

This stuff is AWESOME. Was looking for something harmless for my skin that actually works, and this is IT! It glides on smoothly, I love the gentle smell and subtle colour. Hardly looks like I'm wearing any make-up at all which is the effect I was hoping for. Will buy again and again.

Not sure with such sheer coverage

Posted by Reviewer2252455 on Nov 02, 2011

It isn't easy to blend and with the very sheer coverage I tend to over-apply, trying really hard to build up some coverage. It maybe good for weekend when I wanna look naturally me. Somehow, it doesnt rest well on my skin, and have some residual on the face feeling strange.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »