10% Off Orders Over $40!

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Minerals, Cream Foundation, Porcelain, .4 oz (12 g)

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!

Posted by Reviewer1183999 on Feb 07, 2010

I am now a previous BareMinerals user... but I won't go back. MyChelle is absolutely lovely... but I must qualify that :) I am a 39 year old mom. I have struggled with acne most of my life.. but my skin is getting better and better. Here is why :) I use MUAC glycolic peels once a week, goat milk soap every day with Mesocopper misted on my face for moisture (I cannot tolerate any facial moisturizer- though have never tried MyChelle's). After the copper, on goes MyChelle's foundation (porcelain is a PERFECT match) along with the concealer.. and I am a new woman. This is so good for my skin, does not cause problems with the oil I am used to dealing with... it just gives me a healthy glow. I also now take a 500 mg B5 supplement for the oil production... that's it :) PLEASE try this :) I LOVE IT ... and believe me, I have tried everything! :)

Weird but wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 05, 2011

This foundation is the weirdest I`ve tried and I`ve tried them all (or so it seems ;o). I LOVE the ingredients. But for my oily/ combinatin skin it`s unfortunately too oily. The scent is very natural and discreet, the colour beautiful and natural as well. But application is time-consuming compared to liquid makeup. The shimmer is a little too pronounced for my taste- but at the same time elegant and you do get that almost lit-from-within glow. My guess is that this must be a godsend for gals with dry skin because it is wonderfully moistureizing- at the end of the day my crows feet were still totally soft. I hope MyChelle makes a version for oily skin- and with SPF!!!

Like it

Posted by Anna-Reviews on Apr 13, 2013

I like it very much. I have it in two shades: Ivory and Porcelain. I was hesitating which colour to choose. My skin is fair and has a cool undertone. It turned out that Ivory suits me better, it is more fair and more cool. Porcelain shade is slightly warmer and darker, a little too dark for me. I think the foundation is good for dry skin such as mine. However it can leave your skin a little bit shiny. If it does, I put a napkin to my face and it helps to matt my skin. The foundation gives a good coverage. Plus the indredients list is great.

Give it time!

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on Jul 03, 2009

First time I used this product I wasn't overly impressed with the coverage or the shine it left on my skin and was going to toss it out. However, I kept using it for a week and by the end of the week my skin seemed to look smoother and the coverage was better. I think it is actually improving my skin tone. I have found that it does work best on exfoliated skin. It gives more of a clean smooth finish. I really think it would work better on younger more youthful skin (I am in my 50's), but it isn't bad for a healthy product. I have tried applying with a sponge and with a light finger touch. I get better results by applying to skin and then using the tips of my fingers lightly to set the edges. Then apply a light powder where needed to tone down any shiny areas. It takes time to get use to.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1325980 on Jul 12, 2009

I decided to give this foundation a try because my old foundation, Zia, had parabens in it and I am trying to totally eliminate them. When I first tried the foundation I wasn't sure of it ... it comes in a stick and it seemed kinda cakey to me but after a few times I realized I was putting too much on. I discovered the trick is you only dab on a small amount on each area of your face then rub it in with your fingers. It looks fantastic! I really have to say that I love this foundation .. it looks natural and has an added benefit of being great for your skin. My skin is looking nicer and smoother as a result of using this foundation. I recommend it!