• Although the packaging of this product states it is .4 oz (12 g), it is in fact .5 oz (14 g)

• Customer Ratings

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!

Posted by Reviewer1183999 on Feb 07, 2010

I am now a previous BareMinerals user... but I won't go back. MyChelle is absolutely lovely... but I must qualify that :) I am a 39 year old mom. I have struggled with acne most of my life.. but my skin is getting better and better. Here is why :) I use MUAC glycolic peels once a week, goat milk soap every day with Mesocopper misted on my face for moisture (I cannot tolerate any facial moisturizer- though have never tried MyChelle's). After the copper, on goes MyChelle's foundation (porcelain is a PERFECT match) along with the concealer.. and I am a new woman. This is so good for my skin, does not cause problems with the oil I am used to dealing with... it just gives me a healthy glow. I also now take a 500 mg B5 supplement for the oil production... that's it :) PLEASE try this :) I LOVE IT ... and believe me, I have tried everything! :)

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1325980 on Jul 12, 2009

I decided to give this foundation a try because my old foundation, Zia, had parabens in it and I am trying to totally eliminate them. When I first tried the foundation I wasn't sure of it ... it comes in a stick and it seemed kinda cakey to me but after a few times I realized I was putting too much on. I discovered the trick is you only dab on a small amount on each area of your face then rub it in with your fingers. It looks fantastic! I really have to say that I love this foundation .. it looks natural and has an added benefit of being great for your skin. My skin is looking nicer and smoother as a result of using this foundation. I recommend it!

Exceptional

Posted by Reviewer1027322 on Apr 09, 2010

This foundation is superb for normal to dry skin. Goes on smooth, blends well with a sponge and the color is great. It's light and doesn't give you the feeling that your skin is smothering. The coverage is pretty good. Looks perfectly natural. I would highly recommend this product and am on my third tube. I'll probably get a slightly darker shade for summer, but for the rest of the year, this color does the trick with a little blush.

Wonderful foundation!!

Posted by 4744864873308808010 on Feb 04, 2015

Love this creamy makeup. It's so smooth you can't tell you have makeup on. Covers nicely, (tho you may have to reapply again if you are at work) Works great for fair to medium fair skin. I will definitely buy again!

Blends well

Posted by 5130813876572318980 on Mar 31, 2015

Covers well and blends easily.

MyChelle Cream Foundation

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Sep 15, 2010

I can't describe how much I love this product. I would give 10 stars!!! I've been wanted to use mineral/all natural cream foundation, but I couldn't find the right one for long time. I just didn't like the powder type because it's too messy. This cream foundation is light yet has great coverage. The color Porcelain sounds so fair and light, however it's perfect for me. I usually use medium beige or just beige for foundation. It has a fruity scents to it and I love love love the product! I would buy this again and again!!

great

Posted by Reviewer2453585 on Mar 31, 2011

love it!!!!!!

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer2934795 on Jun 08, 2011

This stuff really works well with my skin. It glides on smoothly with light coverage. It has an oilier texture so if you naturally have oily skin, you may not like this but I have combination skin and I'm happy with how it looks. It seems to add a glow as well, almost like a bronzer!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1987238 on Sep 29, 2011

First ever foundation that matches my skin that good. Applies easily, looks very natural on. Would buy again.

MY NEW FOUNDATION

Posted by Reviewer2853471 on Mar 07, 2012

This stuff is AWESOME. Was looking for something harmless for my skin that actually works, and this is IT! It glides on smoothly, I love the gentle smell and subtle colour. Hardly looks like I'm wearing any make-up at all which is the effect I was hoping for. Will buy again and again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »