Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!

Posted by Reviewer1183999 on Feb 07, 2010

I am now a previous BareMinerals user... but I won't go back. MyChelle is absolutely lovely... but I must qualify that :) I am a 39 year old mom. I have struggled with acne most of my life.. but my skin is getting better and better. Here is why :) I use MUAC glycolic peels once a week, goat milk soap every day with Mesocopper misted on my face for moisture (I cannot tolerate any facial moisturizer- though have never tried MyChelle's). After the copper, on goes MyChelle's foundation (porcelain is a PERFECT match) along with the concealer.. and I am a new woman. This is so good for my skin, does not cause problems with the oil I am used to dealing with... it just gives me a healthy glow. I also now take a 500 mg B5 supplement for the oil production... that's it :) PLEASE try this :) I LOVE IT ... and believe me, I have tried everything! :)

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1325980 on Jul 12, 2009

I decided to give this foundation a try because my old foundation, Zia, had parabens in it and I am trying to totally eliminate them. When I first tried the foundation I wasn't sure of it ... it comes in a stick and it seemed kinda cakey to me but after a few times I realized I was putting too much on. I discovered the trick is you only dab on a small amount on each area of your face then rub it in with your fingers. It looks fantastic! I really have to say that I love this foundation .. it looks natural and has an added benefit of being great for your skin. My skin is looking nicer and smoother as a result of using this foundation. I recommend it!

Exceptional

Posted by Reviewer1027322 on Apr 09, 2010

This foundation is superb for normal to dry skin. Goes on smooth, blends well with a sponge and the color is great. It's light and doesn't give you the feeling that your skin is smothering. The coverage is pretty good. Looks perfectly natural. I would highly recommend this product and am on my third tube. I'll probably get a slightly darker shade for summer, but for the rest of the year, this color does the trick with a little blush.

Wonderful foundation!!

Posted by 4744864873308808010 on Feb 04, 2015

Love this creamy makeup. It's so smooth you can't tell you have makeup on. Covers nicely, (tho you may have to reapply again if you are at work) Works great for fair to medium fair skin. I will definitely buy again!

Blends well

Posted by 5130813876572318980 on Mar 31, 2015

Covers well and blends easily.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »