10% Off Orders Over $40!

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Minerals, Lip Gloss, Honey, .36 oz (10.2 g)

4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

Lip gloss

Posted by Reviewer1056148 on Mar 19, 2009

The color is a little darker than I thoght it would be, but it is a perfect color for me. Only I have to put it on with a mirror. I dont really notice the plumping... but MyChelle has high quality products!

Nice color but costly

Posted by Reviewer1705781 on Feb 01, 2010

This is a lip gloss that has a nice color but too costly. Keep lips from becoming too dry. But will try others.

MyChelle, All natural plumping lip gloss

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Jan 30, 2009

Fantastic product, love all MyChelle products

THIS PRODUCT SENT ME TO THE ER!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2393508 on Sep 04, 2014

I used this product twice. First two times experienced tingling that was quite unusual. I used it a third time and my EYES started burning within 30 seconds....watering uncontrollably and PAINFUL...I couldn't see it was so bad. Within 15 minutes my nose started swelling up...within 20 minutes my lips started swelling up...I went immediately to the ER and was brought in to where I was given numbing drops in my eyes and 4 liters of saline flushed through each eye. (2 liters was not enough to stop the burning) The ER doc AND the ophthalmologist I went to the next day both agreed this was from the lip plumper. They have seen this before, but not with this specific product. (It says 'all natural', but so is arsenic...) They use the juices of peppers in these products to irritate the lips. The fumes alone caused my reaction. The doctors said the reaction that I had was that of a police officer pepper spraying a criminal. It brings you to your KNEES. I would give this product a ZERO, BUT IHERb doesn't give me the choice...