I like it!

Posted by stdffe on Feb 03, 2011

So many good things, i will use them all. Samples a very small, but i think they won't end after a week of use. One thing i didn't like is serum sample jars. They are small and it's very difficult to get serum.

Great line of products

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Sep 30, 2009

Initially I was a little disappointed at what I thought were the `too small` samples. That disappointment quickly turned to amazement when I realised that you really DO only have to use `a pearl sized` drop with each application. From the cleansers to the serums & creams, there is great value & top quality in each product. Everything spreads so nicely on your face & I found each sample hydrated my skin wonderfully. I am usually the `supermarket cleanser-anything will do` buyer but am so glad to have found Mychelle. Their products make you want to invest more time & effort in your skincare regime - because it feels that good:) Now my problem is having bought this sampler, I want to buy everything that I need and don`t. Highly recommended. Mychelle have definitely won me over.

Worth a try to decide...

Posted by Reviewer1308666 on Jan 04, 2010

What works for you. If you don't know where to start, the sampler packet is a great beginning. You'll familiarize yourself with each product, noticing results instantaneously. MyChelle Dermaceuticals give you incentive to invest time into a healthy routine that'll make your face sparkle with a vibrant glow.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2347816 on Jul 02, 2010

I think EVERYONE should do this! Although these are small, you get a good enough idea of the products to decide if you want to order more. The product doesn't smell as good in the container as it does on your face...yummy! And the fact that these are all natural makes me feel good to use them. I have ordered more to see if they do what they say but over all, these are quality products. I highly reccomend you give them a try.

Great Products

Posted by Reviewer1711973 on Jan 11, 2011

I love this, will have to purchase more

i have combination skin

Posted by Reviewer2946084 on Aug 12, 2010

Lovely small samples but as it has appeared very economic in use quite enough for this purpose to understand the product approaches you or not.

Mmmmm, nice package of stuff!

Posted by sarahjean on Dec 21, 2010

When I got this box I thought it looked a bit tacky - I was going to give it to a friend but decided to keep it myself in case she thought I got it for free. Anyway, don't worry about the packaging, this stuff feels great to use -- have never used this brand before so a great intro to the whole range. Not every product is included but good enough to get a feel for these products on your skin. Usually use Aubrey Organics so was impressed with the standard - I think I'll seek these out in future!

Try it!

Posted by Reviewer1221556 on Aug 17, 2010

Definitely try this pack before you buy any Mychelle products. The samples are really tiny, but they give you a fair sense of what the full size products will be like. The facial creams can be used up to 4 times, the facial wash 3 times, the serums 2-3 times. I would give it 5 stars but some of the products here are directed to men, which isn't useful to me.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2514138 on May 14, 2010

Great for trying many of the items out, though more than half the products aren't suitable for my skin and the two products that I was looking forward to trying for my sensitive, adult-acne prone skin was not included. My sister in law sure liked the samples that she ended up with though!

disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2065849 on Apr 12, 2010

I like to try before buying so got this sample pack. It's o.k. except 4 of the samples are in tiny glass bottles and nearly impossible to get any thing out of them. They need to be in squeeze tube instead. That is definately a waste.