MyChelle Dermaceuticals, NoTox Anti-Wrinkle Serum, All / Combination, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Worth every penny!

Posted by Reviewer1311043 on Jul 28, 2010

I have only been using NoTox for a few weeks and am already seeing great results! I've tried a number of other natural and RX wrinke treatments and nothing has worked this well!!! I will use this product forever! Now considering adding more of the their products to my skin care regimen.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1479106 on Aug 09, 2010

I'd been using the Deep Repair Cream for 6 months but added the No-Tox to my regime 90 days ago. There's been a huge improvement in my skin's texture and firmness. I highly recommend this product.

HANDS DOWN......THE ABSOLUTE BEST FOR WRINKLES!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Apr 16, 2009

First I have to qualify by saying that I am in love with MyChelle Products. So there, I'm biased. But, and this is a big but, NoTox is the best. My skin is very sensitive, and NoTox feels like velvet. I just turned 56, and my skin looks 30. I've been using it for about a year and have seen the lines around my throat, mouth, eyes and forehead diminish. A bottle lasts about 3 to 4 months, and I use it twice a day. Great company. Great product. Great price.

Looking Good

Posted by Reviewer2295485 on May 26, 2009

I just got this but so far it seems to smooth out the lines great

The real deal!

Posted by Reviewer2406177 on Feb 18, 2011

I am happy with this product. It is very light weight and absorbs quickly, not just sit on the skin. I see a difference in my fine lines. I will use this always.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »