Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Jan 28, 2009

I put serum under my eyes to help with the wrinkles I developed there. It appears to be working- I always follow with good eye cream for moisture as this serum is not moisturizing but more tightening. It is pricey so I'm careful with it.

Nontox anti-wrinkle, San Jose, CA Grace H

Posted by Reviewer2381299 on Sep 08, 2010

This is my 2nd bottle. It's hard to say wheather it really reduce my fine wrinkle. But I like its nongrease feeling. I assume it will be good to skin for the long run. It's a bit pricy.

notox serum

Posted by Reviewer2450095 on Jan 04, 2010

I haven't noticed any results yet. It is quickly absorbed into the skin though.

It's Good

Posted by Reviewer2740089 on Aug 27, 2010

I am a "firm" believer in prevention. I believe that this product will help me to achieve this. I only have one face...let me preserve it as best that I can!

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1216861 on Aug 09, 2011

I've only been using this serum for a couple of weeks (in combination with the MyChelle Apple Brightening Serum and the Perfect C Serum), but I like it so far. I'm using the other two serums mainly for hyperpigmentation on my face and neck, and a friend who works in the body care department of a well-known health food store recommended this serum as well. I really like that MyChelle products are pure with no noxious chemicals. I'm very careful what I put on my skin.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1817474 on Mar 23, 2011

Very hydrating. It feels good when you put it on. I don't know if it helps with wrinkles. I use retin-a for that.