Simply the best!

Posted by Reviewer2989242 on May 06, 2011

I'm 45 and sagging is starting to be a "problem". I've now used this product for 3 weeks and the difference is absolutely amazing. Wouldn't believe it if I hadn't tried it myself! My checks have become full and smooth again and the turkey neck is just about gone. I have fair, sensitive skin. Hope this helps...

holy smokes

Posted by Reviewer1116726 on May 28, 2009

i love this stuff. all of the scars left from my acne are almost gone because of this stuff. it speeds up the healing process!

You can still feel a difference the next day

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Sep 22, 2010

This is the best C serum out there, to the best of my knowledge. The concentration of C is unusually high for a serum and it really does make positive changes in your skin's texture and tone. Great for sun-damaged skin, as topical C has been shown to help reverse damage and reduce skin cancer risk. Topical C also has some sun protection abilities itself. Our dermatologist has told us that skin biopsies have shown it to remain active in the skin a day or more after it's been applied, which makes sense because you really can still feel a difference the following day. The instructions tell you to apply two pumps, but I find one to be sufficient to lightly cover my face and neck, especially if my hands are damp with water.

I threw it out

Posted by Reviewer2621489 on Jul 09, 2012

Seemed totally ineffective for the high price. I really wanted to love this product but ended up tossing in the trash. I used it every day for almost a month and saw no difference in my old acne marks, brightness, luminosity or anything. The bottle is uber-tiny - not much for the $$$. I think I'll try Jason Natural hyper-c next.

I'm impressed, and I'm not easily impressed

Posted by Reviewer1096506 on Jul 24, 2011

I'm on my second bottle, and will continue to order this. I've seen marked brightening of my skin, lessening of fine lines and pores. I tried a different brand of Vitamin C serum, but did not get the same results as Mychelle. Mychelle's is more concentrated with a more true Vit C smell (pungent, not perfumed), but it gets results, and that's what I'm after. My skin can be sensitive to Vitamin C and break out in itchy bumps. Until now, I hadn't found a product that actually worked and that my skin could tolerate. Glad I found this.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Dec 02, 2009

Love this serum. Really seems to be tightening my pores - my skin looks and feels great after using. I have been using it every morning with the Mychelle cleanser and mist. The mist is great with helping you use the serum sparingly. It says to use two pumps of the serum but I usually use one squirt and spread it evenly. It works well and is a wonderful product to use to wake your skin up in the morning. Highly recommended.

Just okay for me.

Posted by Reviewer1453432 on Nov 27, 2011

Considering products work differently for different folks, I decided to purchase this product and the Avalon C serum. This producty has its merits, however my skin responded more noticeably to the Avalon. I will be repurchasing the Avalon product.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer3223927 on Oct 30, 2010

I just use perfect C serum on sun damaged areas on the side of my face.I have noticed some lightening and my skin is more evan in color.The bottle is small but 1 pump is more that enough to cover.

very, very drying, tho it brightens up the skin

Posted by teacupLA on Apr 28, 2013

Extremely drying. I won't use it again. I purchased one bottle seemed to brighten up my skin so I added another to an order made later. I don't plan on finishing the second bottle. The alcohol ingredient is overly drying for my skin so I'll just use straight lemon juice for evening out skin tone, brightening it up etc. Alcohol is very abusive to the skin.

Perfect C Serum

Posted by Reviewer1195682 on Jan 02, 2013

This product came without a tamper proof seal and some had leaked in box. Will not buy a refill. Tamper proof seals are also a necessity in life and expecially for me.