10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Pumpkin Renew Cream, All / Combination, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

Wonderful cream!

Posted by Reviewer1006724 on Oct 05, 2009

I have very sensitive, yet oily skin. This particular cream is kind to my sensitive skin, yet somehow manages to balance my oily skin and keep it hydrated. I have asthma as well, and do not tolerate fragrance well - this has a very light, pleasant scent. I have used this morning and night for the past 2 years and have seem much improvemnt in the clarity and smoothness of my skin.

super crème

Posted by Strawwy on Nov 09, 2012

J'utilise cette crème en crème de nuit occasionelement. Elle hydrate et nourrit en laissant un fini hyper doux, satiné, pas gras. La peau ne régraisse pas rapidement. Ne crée pas de boutons. Sens super bon, légère odeur épicée, canelle.. J'aime beaucoup cette crème, elle convient bien à ma peau sensible/grasse/ a acné hormonal.

Favorite Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer2968639 on Dec 13, 2009

I love this cream, and it smells yummy too! Keeps me moisturized all day long.

I love this cream.

Posted by Reviewer2457504 on Dec 14, 2009

I love this cream. Usually I use oil free cream and was not sure if this would work for me. But it is great. Does not clog pores and it does not feel heavy on the skin. It feels like silk on my face. I am also very sensitive to fragrance but this does not bother me at all. It has very mild and natural smell.

Great winter moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer1859402 on Oct 07, 2010

I use this moisturizer all winter long and it's great! Too heavy for warmer weather months but works great in fall and winter months!