July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Pumpkin Renew Cream Unscented, Step 5, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

great product.

Posted by Reviewer1116726 on Jun 14, 2009

I have tried both scented and unscented Pumpkin Renew Creams and I like the unscented best. I dont know why though. They both seem the same. If I went into a store and they only had the scented I wouldnt mind at all. I have been using the Mychelle acne line for about 4 months now and most of my face has cleared up except for my jaw line...which is still bad. Could be that I am still breastfeeding though. But everytime I start using the Cranberry Mud Mask my skin freaks out again. I have been told its part of the process but I just cant stand having anymore zits than I have. So I use everything but that.

EGF Peptides

Posted by uma892 on Jul 23, 2013

EGF Peptides 성분이 있는 크림이라 샀습니다. 사용감 가벼워 여름에도 바르기 좋아요. 보습력이 좀 떨어지겠지만 전 세럼으로 오일세럼을 사용하기 때문에 보습력에 대해선 불만이 없네요.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on May 17, 2011

I have sensitive skin and this does not cause breakouts and it enough moisture.

great

Posted by Reviewer2406177 on Oct 20, 2011

light weight but effective at moisturizing, a little goes a long way. very happy with this product.

good

Posted by Reviewer1782385 on Feb 28, 2011

I think I prefer the scented better though.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »