Pumpkin Renew Cream

Posted by Reviewer1782730 on Aug 02, 2009

For my combination skin it was too greasy but for a dryer or more mature skin it would be great. I like unfragranced moisturiser.

Nice and light

Posted by Reviewer1410663 on Jul 31, 2009

good for the day

great product.

Posted by Reviewer1116726 on Jun 14, 2009

I have tried both scented and unscented Pumpkin Renew Creams and I like the unscented best. I dont know why though. They both seem the same. If I went into a store and they only had the scented I wouldnt mind at all. I have been using the Mychelle acne line for about 4 months now and most of my face has cleared up except for my jaw line...which is still bad. Could be that I am still breastfeeding though. But everytime I start using the Cranberry Mud Mask my skin freaks out again. I have been told its part of the process but I just cant stand having anymore zits than I have. So I use everything but that.

perfect daily moisture

Posted by Reviewer2230131 on May 20, 2009

This is a nice, light, mostly organic facial cream. Not too oily, not too thick, smooth everyday moisturizer. A friend recommended MyChelle products and she was right.

Pumpkin Renew

Posted by Reviewer2820572 on Mar 19, 2009

This product will give you plenty of moisture. My skin is normal and I often use it more at night.

MyChelle Pumpkin Renew Cream

Posted by Reviewer1728708 on Jan 08, 2009

Has a great texture, but it will take a while to see if it gives god results, as I've never used it before.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »