Beware of the Lavendar

Posted by Reviewer2604924 on Jul 25, 2010

According to Paula Begoun, author of Don't Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me, Lavendar has been shown in several scientific studies to cause cell death! So I am no longer going to use this product and would like to share this information with others. Perhaps MyChelle Dermaceuticals will also read this and take out this horrific ingredient (which, by the way, is unfortunately in many beauty products) :(

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3313126 on Feb 17, 2009

All natural! Great product! No more allergies! I've been using it for past 2 years.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1593926 on Feb 17, 2011

I buy MyChelle because they don't test on animals, and their ingredients rock! First bottle I used did tighten my skin, I am now on my second bottle. Remember to exfoliate! Good line!

the Serum

Posted by Reviewer2384066 on May 13, 2011

The skin is simply beautiful and healthy after using this serum. Very good!

Firming Serum

Posted by Reviewer2392094 on Jun 30, 2009

First time using this MyChelle product. After a few weeks, I like it and it appears to work well. I didn't experience a "wow" factor, but that's b/c I use several anti-aging products from her line already.

wow

Posted by Reviewer2678694 on Jun 01, 2011

I didn't buy this for a long time because of the expense, but now I am seeing very good results...my skin drinks this up! I put it on my skin and my husbands. We both look glowing and dewy.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2989242 on Jun 28, 2010

True, there is no "wow" facture with it, but over time (1 month so far) I have definitely noticed a firming of the skin, including on the neck. I'm 43 years young and will buy this product again.

Mixed Review On this one

Posted by Reviewer1800708 on Dec 09, 2010

I use it for my "turkey neck" and it does tighten it up wonderfully. However, the only down side is that this product has a peculiar smell to it. I-Herb is the best company!!

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Oct 24, 2012

A terrific product.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2046059 on Dec 28, 2012

I have been using MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Serious Hyaluronis Firming Serum for several years, with fantastic results. A must have product to ensure well moisturized, youthful skin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »