MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Sun Shield, SPF 28, Unscented, All/Combination, 2.3 fl oz (68 ml)

At Last! A safe, effective sunscreen that doesn't leave a white film on my face.

Posted by Reviewer2062137 on Sep 16, 2009

For over 2 years now, I have been searching for a safe and effective sunscreen that doesn't leave a whitish film on my face or a thick layer of oil. I have tried over a dozen of eco-friendly, "SkinDeep safe ingredients" rated sunscreens and was unhappy every time. I love MyChelle's Sun Shield. It does not smell or leave my skin feeling sticky. My face does not have a grayish look to it and I have not gotten sunburned even after being outside for hours. The cream absorbs well and I have started recommending it to my friends. The only downsides are (1) the cost and (2) I would like a higher SPF.

Posted by 1Petra on Apr 09, 2012

disappointed,white small balls all over my face,cant use it at all,waste of money.I have to throw it away.

Acne Outbreak

Posted by 5326999507198240229 on Jun 06, 2012

It is quite difficult to remove the product even after washing my face twice with my make up remover facial foam. Over the two weeks of trying this product, my skin slowly started to break out. And at the last day, my skin started itching really badly. So maybe I am allergic to one of the ingredients. Quite disappointed by something that claims to be chemical free and non toxic.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3042157 on Mar 30, 2009

Odorless, not greasy, non-irritative to sensitive skin.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2821504 on May 18, 2009

I was looking for a sunscreen that would rate well at the cosmetic database and this one looked pretty good. It blends in very nicely and doesn't leave a white residue like so many other sunscreens with Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide do. It's a bit expensive, but it's worth it!