At Last! A safe, effective sunscreen that doesn't leave a white film on my face.

Posted by Reviewer2062137 on Sep 16, 2009

For over 2 years now, I have been searching for a safe and effective sunscreen that doesn't leave a whitish film on my face or a thick layer of oil. I have tried over a dozen of eco-friendly, "SkinDeep safe ingredients" rated sunscreens and was unhappy every time. I love MyChelle's Sun Shield. It does not smell or leave my skin feeling sticky. My face does not have a grayish look to it and I have not gotten sunburned even after being outside for hours. The cream absorbs well and I have started recommending it to my friends. The only downsides are (1) the cost and (2) I would like a higher SPF.

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Sun Shield, SPF 28, Unscented, All/Combination, 2.3 fl oz (68 ml)

Posted by 1Petra on Apr 09, 2012

disappointed,white small balls all over my face,cant use it at all,waste of money.I have to throw it away.

Acne Outbreak

Posted by 5326999507198240229 on Jun 06, 2012

It is quite difficult to remove the product even after washing my face twice with my make up remover facial foam. Over the two weeks of trying this product, my skin slowly started to break out. And at the last day, my skin started itching really badly. So maybe I am allergic to one of the ingredients. Quite disappointed by something that claims to be chemical free and non toxic.

They reformulated it!

Posted by 4977779660095874295 on Jun 20, 2015

This used to be a unicorn: a cosmetically elegant zinc oxide sunscreen with minimal white cast, non-nanoparticle, with great moisturizing ingredients like squalane. But now they've reformulated it to include alcohol, which makes it unviable for me. So disappointing!

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2821504 on May 18, 2009

I was looking for a sunscreen that would rate well at the cosmetic database and this one looked pretty good. It blends in very nicely and doesn't leave a white residue like so many other sunscreens with Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide do. It's a bit expensive, but it's worth it!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3042157 on Mar 30, 2009

Odorless, not greasy, non-irritative to sensitive skin.

Excellent for babies

Posted by Reviewer2612292 on Feb 25, 2009

This is an excellent product, works well on babies and nno white residue.

The only kind I'll use!

Posted by Reviewer2672775 on Jul 09, 2010

This product is great. Not greasy, smelly, or pore clogging like the others. Put it on and forget it. A bit expensive, but the best usually is.

Great Sun Block!

Posted by ChickpeaDee on Jul 20, 2010

I've been using this sun block for years now. I like that it is more natural than other products and is cruelty free. Doesn't leave a white residue but does have a bit of a shine. Still the best natural based sun block I've found so far.

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer1539435 on Aug 10, 2011

I purchased this after rave reviews. It's pretty thick, rubs in ok, protects well, but it still feels heavy. I guess I was expecting feeling like I was wearing next to nothing.