Nice inexpensive sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1128084 on Apr 14, 2016

I've purchased a few tubes of this. Does not irritate my sensitive skin, love that its unscented. It feels light enough in cooler months, but in hot summer months, can feel alittle tacky. Loved the tube packaging, very hygenic and overall i really love this product. The expiry date of this product is not listed, the reason may be because it is expiry very soon. I purchased a tube of this a year or so ago with only a few months left until it expires. Be careful when you order this!

They reformulated it!

Posted by 4977779660095874295 on Jun 20, 2015

This used to be a unicorn: a cosmetically elegant zinc oxide sunscreen with minimal white cast, non-nanoparticle, with great moisturizing ingredients like squalane. But now they've reformulated it to include alcohol, which makes it unviable for me. So disappointing!

unscented, but you can use it daily

Posted by 4744917312406089720 on May 20, 2015

I like this

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I like how this feels on the skin, it is really nice and you almost don t feel like you are wearing anything,

Best alternative to Chemical sunscreen so far

Posted by 5107309330589645775 on Aug 16, 2014

Having been on a whale shark trip I really wondered why they got everyone to shower and remove all sunscreen prior to getting in the water. It reply made me think about fi finding something that was not toxic to reef habitat! Glad I found this product, I am glad that it seems really good quality and absorbs easily

Sun Shield

Posted by HeidiT on Aug 12, 2014

Neutral scent (if any), easy to spread and good protection.

SPF 28- good for daily use

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Feb 11, 2014

This is one of the best sun shields/sunscreens I've used. I think the spf 28 makes it ideal for everyday use; it isn't oily or very emollient, which makes it great for oily skin. It does not leave a visible white cast (although it does not absorb into the skin very quickly), and is great when used under makeup. If you have dry skin, you might need to moisturise, because this product alone does not provide any hydrating properties.

Flaky

Posted by 5028083102488058955 on Feb 05, 2014

Spreads flaky on my skin

ANGRY WITH IHERB!!

Posted by 5448071388697909108 on Dec 05, 2013

I am very disapointed with iherb. This item should have a packaging made of paper, but I received it without any boxes!! IT WAS UNPACKED BEFORE I RECEIVE IT. It is like someone used it ,and iherb sends a used one to its customers.

Good natural sun screen

Posted by 4815725675671805719 on Nov 25, 2013

Its quite thick but doesn't leave any residue so would definitely buy more in the future