This cream delivers

Posted by Reviewer2000105 on Dec 08, 2013

This is the perfect cream for skin 50+, it is not greasy but is an excellent emollient. I have found it is an excellent day and night cream, giving the skin a good defense for drying cold weather. The smell is great and makes for a good make up primer.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2790078 on Feb 08, 2013

wonderful cream, perfect for combination skin

good for small wrinkles

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Sep 04, 2012

im 27yo and i have a small wrinkle on my forehead it has reduced it around 40% in like 4 weeks so for me that is very effective it did not change the shape only the deep.

Советую / I suggest

Posted by QIR015 on Jun 08, 2012

Также очень хороший крем. Испытания проводились на моей маме (53). Результаты есть. Крем действительно молодит)) Also a very good anti-aging cream. The tests were carried out on my mom (53). The results are. The cream really do her young))

Great for skin around eyes.

Posted by carrie on May 08, 2012

This cream is little pricey but well worth it. It initially caused me to break out so I decided to use it just around my eyes. Depending on your needs this could also be a budget friendly option (using around eyes). I've seen great improvement in the appearance of my dark circles and it seems to have thickened my skin. I'm very happy with this product!

polypeptide=able to go through

Posted by Reviewer1821968 on Feb 24, 2012

go thorough into ,under-skin,near drugs,,patched-type,chiefly hormons,and heart-drugs etc,,,,namley,, we had better to think old-type and polypeptid-type(new-type),,real affects is depend on each cosmo-companies,, but good days for skin,,,

Polypeptide cream

Posted by Reviewer2450095 on Feb 15, 2012

I love the smell and consistency. I can use it around my eyes without any stinging or tearing. Works good.

Very good cream

Posted by Reviewer1318622 on Feb 02, 2012

I really like this cream! It's smells good, it has good consistence, but it needs few minutes to absorb. I like to use it as a day cream in the autumn and winter. I have combination skin. In the summer it's normal with an oily T-zone, in winter it's dry with normal in T-zone. I use this jar thoroughly and this is a very good indicator for me.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2070729 on Jan 19, 2012

Got it for my mom - she says it's one of the best she ever tried!

feels awesome

Posted by Reviewer1125442 on Jan 05, 2012

i swear by these products.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »