Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2070729 on Jan 19, 2012

Got it for my mom - she says it's one of the best she ever tried!

Very good cream

Posted by Reviewer1318622 on Feb 02, 2012

I really like this cream! It's smells good, it has good consistence, but it needs few minutes to absorb. I like to use it as a day cream in the autumn and winter. I have combination skin. In the summer it's normal with an oily T-zone, in winter it's dry with normal in T-zone. I use this jar thoroughly and this is a very good indicator for me.

Love this cream

Posted by Reviewer1753061 on Oct 16, 2009

This cream is marvelous. Very fragrant, but not perfume smelling. It is a heavier cream that I would recommend for night. It can be worn under makeup if your skin is really dry, but I prefer it for night.Many other product lines say they are natural, but if you read the ingredients they are terrible. Not MyChelle. They deliver as promised.

The best cream I ever bought

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Nov 29, 2011

Within the first week, I received many compliments on my skin. It even glowed and I noticed my face brighten up. I am very pleased and am thankful that they have this as a trial. To bad it is expensive though.

Very good!!!

Posted by Maglena on Jan 02, 2012

My mother likes it very much! she has very allergic skin, but this product she likes.

Great for skin around eyes.

Posted by carrie on May 08, 2012

This cream is little pricey but well worth it. It initially caused me to break out so I decided to use it just around my eyes. Depending on your needs this could also be a budget friendly option (using around eyes). I've seen great improvement in the appearance of my dark circles and it seems to have thickened my skin. I'm very happy with this product!

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2790078 on Feb 08, 2013

wonderful cream, perfect for combination skin

This cream delivers

Posted by Reviewer2000105 on Dec 08, 2013

This is the perfect cream for skin 50+, it is not greasy but is an excellent emollient. I have found it is an excellent day and night cream, giving the skin a good defense for drying cold weather. The smell is great and makes for a good make up primer.

Cream

Posted by Reviewer2279433 on Sep 15, 2011

I like it

beautiful

Posted by Reviewer1007248 on Oct 05, 2011

this realy is age defence

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »