MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Supreme Polypeptide Cream Unscented, Step 5, Age Defense, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Formula change: now with more potassium sorbate & corn (GMO?)

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 13, 2012

I am amending my 5 star glorious review of what used to be the most amazing cream I had ever used. Mychelle changed the formula! I had intended to stock up on this cream when it sold for $12 last summer but didn't get around to it so I bought another full price jar. To my horror they have tampered with the winning formula! The ingredients are NO longer those iHerb has listed here! Before it shrunk wrinkles on contact. Now there is corn (citric acid), which is GMO unless listed as organic (it's not) and the preservative (potassium sorbate) is now on top of the list of ingredients meaning there's a lot more of this toxin. Plus a few more questionable ingredients. I urge everyone to contact Mychelle and let them know we want the classic formulas back.