10% Off Orders Over $40!

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Supreme Polypeptide Cream Unscented, Step 5, Age Defense, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Not as good as hoped

Posted by Reviewer3105168 on Oct 12, 2011

After reading so many great reviews, I took the plunge and stocked up on this even though I have been more than happy with my current moisturizer. I must confess I was really disappointed. I kept having to apply it throughout the day and have never had to do that with a moisturizer before; and I still ended up with that annoying, almost painful, dry tightness around my mouth that I've always had. I will be sticking to my current practice of mixing several different oils (it varies - pomegranate, rosehip seed, borage, evening primrose, olive, coconut, meadowfoam seed, jojoba and aloe vera gel. I don't use all of those at once to save $$ but a mixture of maybe 4 at once). It's beyond economical and I get compliments on my skin pretty regularly since doing that and never, ever get dry patches. I will use the MyChelle though for a hand moisturizer and think it will be great for that.

it doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer1190561 on Nov 07, 2011

The cream is not moisturizing enough. Moreover, it's unscented.

doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer2380399 on Dec 21, 2010

DOesn't seem to do much for my skin...

No change in my skin at all

Posted by Reviewer1511885 on Oct 24, 2011

I have been using this for a while now and not noticing any big differences at all in my skin but then again, I have adult acne and I am not breaking out all like some products will cause me to do which is I why I gave it the rating I did.