10% Off Orders Over $40!

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Supreme Polypeptide Cream Unscented, Step 5, Age Defense, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2491669 on Jan 18, 2009

Very nice cream to put on wrinkles and dry skin. Nice also that it does not have any nauseating perfume added.

Absolutely Love!

Posted by Reviewer1456819 on Jun 01, 2010

This is by far my favorite product of MyChelle's skin care. I ran out awhile ago and tried some Aveeno moisturizer and WOW. My face got so dry and blotchy looking while using the Aveeno. I quickly ordered the face cream and my skin was moisturized and looking back to normal in no time. I live in the dessert so it is a perfect moisturizer. I like the unscented because I have sensitive skin and it never leaves my skin oily.

This is the best

Posted by Reviewer1007248 on Nov 06, 2011

My friend ask what di I do for my skin its so clear. This is it

Superior product

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Nov 04, 2011

I ordered this when it was on super special, and it works so well that now I wish I had not tried it, because I know I am going to buy more at the normal price. It smells faintly like honey, but it is unscented so I am sure that's just from the natural ingredients. I put this on over serums and under makeup each day. It has improved the clarity and tone of my skin. Really like it. It sinks in and is not greasy.

very moisturizing without being oily

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Oct 24, 2011

My combination skin has never felt softer. Very moisturizing without being oily.