MMMMM Lovely

Posted by Reviewer1993236 on Oct 31, 2011

This makes my face feel nourished and soft. Love it. It has a light rose fragrance. Definitely ordering more.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Oct 25, 2011

My skin stays fresh and looks young after using this for more than a week. The price is good with the results produced.

LOVE this :)

Posted by Reviewer1221056 on Oct 24, 2011

I love this cream...there is a mild scent and I'm perfectly okay with it :) It makes my face feel very soft..will be ordering again, wish it wasn't so expensive :)

No change in my skin at all

Posted by Reviewer1511885 on Oct 24, 2011

I have been using this for a while now and not noticing any big differences at all in my skin but then again, I have adult acne and I am not breaking out all like some products will cause me to do which is I why I gave it the rating I did.

Wonderful cream

Posted by Reviewer1305098 on Oct 24, 2011

I have very dry and dehydrated skin and found out I was using creams that were contributing to my dry skin. This cream leaves my skin feeling moist and hydrated.

very moisturizing without being oily

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Oct 24, 2011

My combination skin has never felt softer. Very moisturizing without being oily.

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer1985770 on Oct 23, 2011

This is fine but nothing specisl for me I will use it up.

Not as good as hoped

Posted by Reviewer3105168 on Oct 12, 2011

After reading so many great reviews, I took the plunge and stocked up on this even though I have been more than happy with my current moisturizer. I must confess I was really disappointed. I kept having to apply it throughout the day and have never had to do that with a moisturizer before; and I still ended up with that annoying, almost painful, dry tightness around my mouth that I've always had. I will be sticking to my current practice of mixing several different oils (it varies - pomegranate, rosehip seed, borage, evening primrose, olive, coconut, meadowfoam seed, jojoba and aloe vera gel. I don't use all of those at once to save $$ but a mixture of maybe 4 at once). It's beyond economical and I get compliments on my skin pretty regularly since doing that and never, ever get dry patches. I will use the MyChelle though for a hand moisturizer and think it will be great for that.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3194577 on Mar 31, 2011

My skin love this cream. Therefore I do too.

doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer2380399 on Dec 21, 2010

DOesn't seem to do much for my skin...