GOOD!!

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jul 25, 2012

I have eczema, the ultimate dry skin, I get allergic reactions like crazy this was really gentle, and made my skin smooth but hydrated I love the stuff will order again!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2291221 on Oct 04, 2011

This serum calms and moisturizes my skin. I use it in the winter time under my night moisturizer, and the combination is perfect for my dry, winter skin. The fragrance is mildly rose scented, and I find it pleasant. I absolutely love it!

Good product. Horrible packaging.

Posted by Reviewer2621489 on Apr 18, 2012

It's a good product. My dry skin felt really moisturized and supple after use and it didn't break me out. However the cap is faulty, doesn't stay screwed on closed. The product is exposed to air and I don't think that's good. I will not be repurchasing.

Haven't Used Yet, But Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Oct 20, 2009

A friend has been using this product for quite a while and loves it. I shouldn't rate it since I haven't used it, but being that it is a MyChelle product, I'm sure it's a high five! If I find out differently, I'll be sure to give an update. Update: It's great, just as I expected. My skin no longer has any dry patches and feels great!

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1758829 on Dec 28, 2011

Very good serum

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1949023 on Dec 21, 2009

I'm on my second bottles. I've combination skin and this serum moisture my face well in the dry weather during winter. It absorbs well not greasy or oily and my face doesn't feel tight afterward.

MyChelle is a great product line

Posted by Reviewer1753061 on Oct 16, 2009

Good serum and works well under make-up. Has a very light fresh scent. This product line has no parabens etc etc etc. Many other product lines say they are natural, but if you read the ingredients they are terrible. Not MyChelle. They deliver as promised.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3359533 on Jul 29, 2009

Have used MyChelle for a couple of years now. Well priced for a great "clean" product.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2293622 on Mar 14, 2009

LOve this product.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Feb 19, 2012

There are only one or two products I can use on my facial skin and this is one of them. I love the consistency and how my skin feels when I use it. Just wish I could use it all over!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »