MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Ultra Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum, Dry, Step 3, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2291221 on Oct 04, 2011

This serum calms and moisturizes my skin. I use it in the winter time under my night moisturizer, and the combination is perfect for my dry, winter skin. The fragrance is mildly rose scented, and I find it pleasant. I absolutely love it!

GOOD!!

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jul 25, 2012

I have eczema, the ultimate dry skin, I get allergic reactions like crazy this was really gentle, and made my skin smooth but hydrated I love the stuff will order again!

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1758829 on Dec 28, 2011

Very good serum

Haven't Used Yet, But Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Oct 20, 2009

A friend has been using this product for quite a while and loves it. I shouldn't rate it since I haven't used it, but being that it is a MyChelle product, I'm sure it's a high five! If I find out differently, I'll be sure to give an update. Update: It's great, just as I expected. My skin no longer has any dry patches and feels great!

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1949023 on Dec 21, 2009

I'm on my second bottles. I've combination skin and this serum moisture my face well in the dry weather during winter. It absorbs well not greasy or oily and my face doesn't feel tight afterward.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »