Wonderful product will not be without

Posted by Reviewer2547700 on Jan 07, 2015

This product is making a big difference to my skin, it makes it softer, tighter, and it is glowing. Will not be without this product I used it in conjunction with Neocell, Collagen +C, Pomegranate Liquid. I take the Neocell, Collagen+C, Pomegranate Liquid, in the morning and Naka at night.

Helps with hair

Posted by 5243134238506953257 on Apr 05, 2015

My hair seems to be growing faster than before I started taking this silica gel. No unpleasant mouth pucker like BioSil. Hoping it helps with bone health too.

silica

Posted by Reviewer1070866 on May 12, 2011

very good

Hubner silica gel

Posted by Reviewer1721566 on Jan 23, 2011

This gel is very pleasant tasting. I do however, prefer using the caplets for convenience like being away from home. Great product!

Expensive but it is really useful.

Posted by 5533211516088871973 on Oct 29, 2014

I really like this Silica gel. Pros: Skin feels firmer and supple Noticeable results within 2 weeks Cons: Expensive Short life span as compared to liquid ones Chalky taste (need to gobble down with water immediately after) In every supplement you take, remember you can't solely rely on that to give you instant results. Always good to combine with healthy diet.

Hair saver

Posted by 5352026118729482625 on Oct 09, 2016

I started taking this product when my hair was falling out due to significant health issues. It strengthened my hair and, over time, improved hair retention. I noticed a significant change in the volume and health of my hair while I was taking it.

easy to handle

Posted by Reviewer1328494 on Dec 03, 2014

not sure about the effect yet

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »