Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1757545 on Apr 30, 2012

This stuff is awesome. I like dividing the instructions down to a 2-serving pizza because it's much faster and easier to make - I can even mix it with a fork! - and the crust comes out perfectly thin and crunchy. Yum.

very tasty and super fast to make

Posted by LantauMama on May 01, 2013

I followed the instructions exactly, but used my food processor with the plastic blade. After spreading the 'batter' on the pan, I divided it in half (with my finger!), so I could do one half with mozzarella and the other with vegan not cheese. In the oven, the crust really puffed up, when I took it out, I flipped it, pressed the bubbles down, and added the sauce and cheese to do the second part of the baking. Came out really great. The crust has lots of flavor, and a nice crunch. Will use again, and maybe even make long thin strips of it as 'not' bread sticks. So far, everything I have tried from Namaste (pizza crust, muffins and pancakes - all the sugar free options) is much better than I can make on my own - and I can eat it because it is gluten, wheat, sugar, yeast free!! yeah!!

Really good

Posted by Reviewer3168410 on Jul 09, 2013

But you have to follow the instructions on the back. Crispy and tasty!

Amazing Mix

Posted by 4875391679773923188 on Mar 26, 2013

This mix makes the best pizza crust.My parents like it even better then some gluten crusts.Love that its potato free!

Very Best We've Found

Posted by SRicketts on Feb 24, 2013

Have a 3 yr old that can't eat gluten. Found this pizza crust mix and he LOVES it!! Have other brands in the pantry but we just keep buying Namaste Foods because he likes it so well, as does the whole family, and it is so easy to prepare. Thank You Namaste Foods!!

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Oct 05, 2013

The first thing that got me about this mix was the aroma of fresh herbs when I opened the bag. It baked up crispy and thin, just how I like my crusts rather than bready and doughy like Bob Mills. I added some almond flour for extra protein along with some flax and hemp seeds so it wasn't so 'white flour'. I've even made these into bread sticks which my toddler loved. I'll keep some of this in the cupboard always :)

Good glutenfree mix:-)

Posted by 4974673180773342551 on Jan 27, 2014

Really liked this pizza crust mix:-)

Love it!

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Aug 12, 2014

Have been researching wheat and how awful modern wheat is for your health and am trying to switch over to a wheat free diet. I bought this crust mix based on the great reviews and have to agree with everybody who said this stuff is delicious. This mix is so easy to make and so yummy! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!

Tasty and Simple!

Posted by LymeandMore on May 24, 2015

I've tried several GF pizza mixes and this one is the best hands down! The key for me seems to be to spread it as thin as possible. I use my Le Cruset griddle to make the crusts. With the Griddle, I can get 4 to 5 crusts from a bag. Sometimes I make them all and freeze for a quick meal later. Makes a perfect size for one person using the griddle.

Wonderful!

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Feb 01, 2015

Fantastic flavor and texture for gluten free pizza crust. Makes 2 pizza the size of a pizza chain medium. A new staple for GF eating!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »