haven't tried yet

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 23, 2014

I haven't tried this yet... but based on the gluten-free ingredients alone, I give it 4 stars.

Nice and fluffy

Posted by 4615959413049043437 on Jan 12, 2015

Great gluten free mix, I really enjoyed these pancakes.

Flavorful

Posted by 5276531035307219978 on Jun 14, 2016

Plain, with added carrot shavings or blueberries: This waffle mix is a hit with my gluten intolerant daughter as well as my son. I made waffles and pancakes before with regular gluten free flour, but this mix has much more taste.

Good, but a little gummy

Posted by hotdogtopus on Dec 17, 2016

I thought that the first ingredient was 'brown rice flour', but it's actually 'sweet brown rice flour' which is 'mochi rice flour' and this gives the pancakes a gummy bite. They are crispy on the outside and brown really nicely like real pancakes, but this is really better as a waffle mix. As a pancake, the flavor doesn't develop, so you would need to add sugar, fruit, or something else to the mix. I wouldn't use this for pancakes if I had other options. Also, these turn out better if you're working at room temperature. I added frozen blueberries and was surprised when the first pancake hadn't finished cooking in the middle.

my first time with this product

Posted by Reviewer3272035 on Aug 29, 2013

this is my first time with this product. i make pancake good taste. but my fovorite pancake mix is the redmills.