Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Namaste Foods, Muffin Mix, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, 14 oz (397 g)

Great option to sweeten how you like!

Posted by Reviewer1490964 on Feb 17, 2013

I was so frustrated with all the gluten free muffin mixes having so much sugar. We like to naturally sweeten our baked goods with honey or coconut palm sugar...or even just apple sauce. This mix allows me to quickly whip up some muffins with a little honey and some blueberries, just like we like it. A great option when you don't have the time to make a recipe totally from scratch. Take this as a blank canvas, and add spices and sweeten as you like. And it is much healthier than the cane sugar laden gluten free mixes on the market. I highly recommend. Also, the pancake/waffle mix is great too!

Amazing fluffy muffins - no sweeteners needed

Posted by LantauMama on Aug 04, 2013

We love this mix. I am a 'bake from scratch' person, but when it comes to gluten free, it can be hard to get the right combination of flours to work well. This mix makes perfect fluffy muffins. We add cinnamon and vanilla, then a load of frozen raspberries - soooo yummy! No sweeteners needed at all. They are best hot from the oven, okay the next day, but the third day quite chewy - so eat them fast :)

A little salty

Posted by RogerNallenPettersson on Aug 20, 2013

Nice texture but i think it taste a little to salty for me

OK

Posted by cianel on Jul 09, 2013

Baked with lemon and poppyseed. It was alright, I supposed perhaps it might have been better with some added splenda or stevia. Doesn't come out that fluffy. Maybe aerate eggs and fold it in. Might as well make your own sugar free muffins.

bad taste

Posted by 5180615196801134452 on Nov 17, 2014

This has a really bad taste and is very salty. I tried to make muffins but they were still raw inside after 30 minutes of baking. I made waffles from the mix and they baked better but the taste was still bad.