great product recommended

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Nov 07, 2013

best product I have found for my sons acne. It is about 50% improved after only a week.

думаю, работает

Posted by Reviewer1076449 on Oct 24, 2013

добавляла в ежедневный утренний стакан воды, мне кажется, кожа стала лучше - меньше воспалений, красных, прыщей и тп. потом забеременнела, перестала принимать только поэтому.

It's working

Posted by Kittyhearsawho on Apr 01, 2011

After 5 years of dealing with moderate acne, this really seems to be working. After about 10 days I have no new pimples which is amazing.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3085054 on Mar 01, 2011

Great product. I've never used anything like this before, I usually opt for acne creams. The creams weren't working effectively so tried Acne Relief - it's great, I feel the difference in just one day. After a week I have perfect skin. The only drawback is that I need to constantly use it. If I take a break my acne reappears.

Posted by Reviewer1446522 on Aug 21, 2009

I tried Proactive, Neutrogena's version of Proactive, and various doctor-prescribed solutions. The stuff prescribed by a doctor makes me wary. Although it worked, I don't like putting all the chemicals into my body. Eventually, those medicines also stopped working. Not wanting to go to the step of Acutane, I looked around for a different internal solution (external was clearly not enough for me). When used 4 times per day, as suggested, this product has really cleared up my skin. So far, I have been unable to reduce the frequency of use without breaking out again, but we'll see what the future brings!

It is very possible...

Posted by Reviewer1298331 on Jun 05, 2009

The thing with Homeopathic remedies is you must take the product with a clean mouth (brush your teeth first & drink some water). Also, you must be faithful and consistent. Every time it stops working is when I stop taking it consistently. Get into a habit of taking it 3x's a day, around the same time and it works FANTASTICALLY. If you don't use it properly, it won't work! Good luck!

great product

Posted by Reviewer3120562 on Dec 12, 2007

so far my skin is looking better

Works

Posted by Reviewer1895254 on Nov 09, 2007

one of the few skin things that (slowly but surely) works. I've tried a ton.