Won't order again.

Posted by Reviewer1849096 on Feb 27, 2009

I tried the drops of this formula first and when those didn't work I switched to these. I've given up on them both. I actually seemed to get worse when I would take these. The only positive I can say is that they don't taste bad.

Eh...

Posted by Reviewer1048245 on Feb 13, 2010

I am unsure about this product. I went through an entire box w/ no significant improvement in my mild to moderate acne, which has been more moderate lately. I bought two boxes, so I'm gonna finish the second one too & see if that helps any. Will not repurchase.

Doesn't seem to work for me.

Posted by Reviewer2754994 on May 03, 2011

I was expecting for it to be like Accutane... but this failed miserably in comparison. My oily face was as oily as ever with same breakout after a few months use.

Not for me.

Posted by Reviewer1526822 on Nov 20, 2011

I don't think this helped me at all.

Not much effect

Posted by 4770979733178352586 on Mar 10, 2014

This had small to no effekt on me, and i took the pills as thei said i shuld

Creo que no funciona mucho

Posted by 4804364661541587364 on May 31, 2014

He probado 3 cajas, y la verdad es que no he notado grandes cambios en mi piel, algunos granos se han reducido pero no he notado grandes cambios, los típicos granos hormonales los sigo teniendo! Además la posología es muy incómoda, eso de tomar 4 pastillas al día... no lo veo muy bien, había algunas veces que se me olvidaba. Tengo otra caja llena en casa, a lo mejor le doy otra oportunidad pero no creo que sea muy eficaz!

I really don't know....Placebo?

Posted by 5248462702518572695 on Mar 08, 2016

This seems to be a placebo. I don't know what this product did. Other people seem to have seen changes in their skin. I can't really tease apart my gains attributed to this product from other more effective topical products. I don't think I will buy this again. I think purchasing fish oil is probably better for the skin. Oh, and it tastes foul. Did not like dissolving this on my tongue. Swallowed them whole - although this is not the correct usage of this product. So maybe I am the reason I haven't seen results???

ance reliefe

Posted by Reviewer3159938 on Dec 08, 2008

gotta say didnt do too much for me...i stopped my other products to use this one unfortunatley

GOOD FOR THE PRICE

Posted by Reviewer1144939 on Feb 26, 2009

STILL WAITING FOR THE RESULTS.