Tastes good

Posted by 5189026389700706303 on Apr 27, 2015

Did nothing for my Skin. I would not buy this product because it did nothing for my skin , and i dont even have "bad Acne". If you have bad acne, dont put much expectation. Worth trying since its so inexpensive, but like i said, doesnt help much.

Acne trouble

Posted by Reviewer1624881 on Jan 01, 2008

After a few days of taking the pills, I've noticed my acne drying up and starting to clear. I would love to keep taking this, but directions are unclear if it is ok to take for more than 2 weeks or not.

I couldn't remember to take it

Posted by Reviewer2608149 on Jul 10, 2008

I couldn't remeber to take it with my othe meds because of it being a disolve. But it worked while I was taking it and IT DIDN'T TASTE BAD!

natrabio

Posted by Reviewer1136551 on Oct 27, 2008

Couldn't see that this worked for me. Not much does.

Somewhat good

Posted by 5319550407085860666 on Sep 25, 2015

So I have noticed a bit of a difference on my face. Previous acne and scars I've had have minimized but towards the end of the two weeks, I got more acne. Maybe its my hormone balance or the things I eat. I would say it would be a help to people with minor cases of acne.

cant tell much difference yet

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Apr 07, 2016

I can't tell much difference yet

Acne is still the same after several weeks of use

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jul 28, 2009

Easy to take but it hasn't made any effects on my skin. However, I think I have Candida, so this isn't treating the root cause. Definitely worth for others to try because it's very natural.

Worked at first

Posted by Reviewer1556190 on Jan 23, 2010

This product worked great for the first two weeks. My skin was so clear, however, I started to break out again even though I was using the product as directed.

It's helping fight acne

Posted by paulopires on Feb 13, 2010

It has helps fight acne. We used with other products so we don't know for sure what part this product helped. But we ordered again. It has no apparent side effects and maybe has some good ones.

Acne Relief

Posted by Reviewer1177812 on Apr 15, 2011

It didnt work as it claim to be. No more improvement after taking for more than 3 weeks.Not recommended!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »