NatraBio, Acne Relief, 60 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

Helpful product

Posted by Reviewer2978474 From New Jersey on Jan 20, 2009

It's helped, more than most things I've tried and worked very quickly, but for the more persistent cystic pimples, it doesn't really help, but maybe it's a hormonal thing that no supplement can fix. Oh, and it doesn't really taste like anything, so don't worry about that.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2060194 From Michigan on Nov 15, 2009

I've used this product for over a month now, and it's working great for me. I've done everything to antibiotics, retin-a cream, and other "natural" products. I've had great results from this, you just have to be consistant for it to fully work

Good medicine

Posted by Reviewer2554152 From Latvia on Aug 21, 2011

Have been using for 3 days but I think it really helps. The thing is - it's homeopathic so you have to use it as homeopathic remedies - if you have to take it 4 times a day, you must remember not to eat anything strong (like lemon, coffe, tea utt) 30 min before and after taking it - as well as anything with menthol (no brushing teeth before/after and chewing gums with mint) !!!

good

Posted by Reviewer3355277 From Moldova, Republic of on Nov 17, 2011

good

works for me

Posted by Reviewer2545542 From Finland on Feb 14, 2012

I stopped eating few months ago birthcontrol pills and which is usual I started to get spots in my face, back and chest. This product has helped to stop spots in my face and chest. The taste is good and I chew these in my mouth.