good product

Posted by 4771321993911754336 on Feb 22, 2015

good product, although i'm not sure if it really helped my acne much, maybe a little. I was trying many different products. Thank God My acne is much better now.

it helps a bit

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Aug 23, 2014

It helps me a bit, still get blackheads though.

Did not help me

Posted by 5658988038001024723 on Jul 20, 2014

My acne condition hasn't changed with it.

Improvement visible after a week

Posted by 5246830362927317758 on Jul 19, 2014

Works significantly after a week. Less acne visible, however don't expect miracles.

Slight improvement after one week of consumption

Posted by 4782185700589560345 on Jul 13, 2014

Seeing some improvements and hopefully it will make my skin back to the flawless state which it once was ...

Tottaly natural ingredients

Posted by Yiota90 on Mar 03, 2014

Very good product, all natural ingredients,ugly flavour, bearable, BUT if you have hormonic acne (mild in my case with breakouts when I am stressed or my period is not stabillized) i belive is not doing many things. For other types of acne i think is very effective. For me at least didn't create new pimples so this is great. :-)

Ok

Posted by 4973975181537161058 on Feb 28, 2014

Well, I don't have a major problem with acne, so I didn't see much difference, although it didn't have any side effects either.

i am not sure

Posted by 5559154567040804082 on Oct 28, 2012

i am not sure if it worked or not, probably need to take it longer to see the result

love it!

Posted by 5395064519844243868 on Aug 02, 2012

These pills work!! I have been struggling with acne since I was a teenager, I am now 28. I decided to go the all natural route, my naturapath recommended these pills along with alba botanica acnedote scrub and astringent, the combination of these products work! I have been using them for about 2 months now, I still get one or two very small pimples around that time of the month but those i can live with :)

works for me

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Feb 14, 2012

I stopped eating few months ago birthcontrol pills and which is usual I started to get spots in my face, back and chest. This product has helped to stop spots in my face and chest. The taste is good and I chew these in my mouth.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »