Helpful product

Posted by Reviewer2978474 on Jan 20, 2009

It's helped, more than most things I've tried and worked very quickly, but for the more persistent cystic pimples, it doesn't really help, but maybe it's a hormonal thing that no supplement can fix. Oh, and it doesn't really taste like anything, so don't worry about that.

Good medicine

Posted by Reviewer2554152 on Aug 21, 2011

Have been using for 3 days but I think it really helps. The thing is - it's homeopathic so you have to use it as homeopathic remedies - if you have to take it 4 times a day, you must remember not to eat anything strong (like lemon, coffe, tea utt) 30 min before and after taking it - as well as anything with menthol (no brushing teeth before/after and chewing gums with mint) !!!

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2060194 on Nov 15, 2009

I've used this product for over a month now, and it's working great for me. I've done everything to antibiotics, retin-a cream, and other "natural" products. I've had great results from this, you just have to be consistant for it to fully work

Tottaly natural ingredients

Posted by Yiota90 on Mar 03, 2014

Very good product, all natural ingredients,ugly flavour, bearable, BUT if you have hormonic acne (mild in my case with breakouts when I am stressed or my period is not stabillized) i belive is not doing many things. For other types of acne i think is very effective. For me at least didn't create new pimples so this is great. :-)

Slight improvement after one week of consumption

Posted by 4782185700589560345 on Jul 13, 2014

Seeing some improvements and hopefully it will make my skin back to the flawless state which it once was ...

Improvement visible after a week

Posted by 5246830362927317758 on Jul 19, 2014

Works significantly after a week. Less acne visible, however don't expect miracles.

Did not help me

Posted by 5658988038001024723 on Jul 20, 2014

My acne condition hasn't changed with it.

it helps a bit

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Aug 23, 2014

It helps me a bit, still get blackheads though.

good product

Posted by 4771321993911754336 on Feb 22, 2015

good product, although i'm not sure if it really helped my acne much, maybe a little. I was trying many different products. Thank God My acne is much better now.

Quite good

Posted by 5164728654061980716 on Jun 28, 2016

As a person that is suffering from acne for quite a long time, I can say this product is good. My skin looks brighter, cleaner, and I didn't had so much breakouts since I started using this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »