The best

Posted by 5355864004440597519 on Apr 21, 2016

The best product for acne you should try it

cant tell much difference yet

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Apr 07, 2016

I can't tell much difference yet

I really don't know....Placebo?

Posted by 5248462702518572695 on Mar 08, 2016

This seems to be a placebo. I don't know what this product did. Other people seem to have seen changes in their skin. I can't really tease apart my gains attributed to this product from other more effective topical products. I don't think I will buy this again. I think purchasing fish oil is probably better for the skin. Oh, and it tastes foul. Did not like dissolving this on my tongue. Swallowed them whole - although this is not the correct usage of this product. So maybe I am the reason I haven't seen results???

It really works for me!

Posted by 4866828953990272149 on Jan 05, 2016

I have been suffering from Acne for 18 years and nothing ever worked except oral antibiotics. I have been using this product for 3 months now and noticed a noticeable improvement after about 10 days of use. I also stopped the use for about 3 weeks to see if I noticed any difference and my acne worsened during that pause and improved after resuming it. This is the only natural product that sistematically helps with my acne and I am so grateful that it is so cheap too. Highly recommended!!!

Somewhat good

Posted by 5319550407085860666 on Sep 25, 2015

So I have noticed a bit of a difference on my face. Previous acne and scars I've had have minimized but towards the end of the two weeks, I got more acne. Maybe its my hormone balance or the things I eat. I would say it would be a help to people with minor cases of acne.

it does work well for me

Posted by 5738491700978088407 on Sep 15, 2015

it didnt work until my second box. Nowadays, its been nearly one month, i would like to buy some more to maintain the effect.

Tastes good

Posted by 5189026389700706303 on Apr 27, 2015

Did nothing for my Skin. I would not buy this product because it did nothing for my skin , and i dont even have "bad Acne". If you have bad acne, dont put much expectation. Worth trying since its so inexpensive, but like i said, doesnt help much.

Amazing for mild acne

Posted by 5664129664774721031 on Mar 29, 2015

I have tried a few things to get rid of my stubborn, internally caused acne but nothing, even prescription medications, have worked for me better than Natalie's acne relief. It works better for a milder acne and in order to get effective results the pills must be consumed daily with a good amount of water! I really love this product and I recommend it to anyone with mild acne.

After finishing the whole box of tablets, doesn't work.

Posted by 4846498972634907396 on Mar 26, 2015

After finishing the whole box of tablets, doesn't work.

good product

Posted by 4771321993911754336 on Feb 22, 2015

good product, although i'm not sure if it really helped my acne much, maybe a little. I was trying many different products. Thank God My acne is much better now.