お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

NatraBio, Acne Relief, 60 Tablets

It works!

Posted by jnewbigging on Sep 25, 2013

I started with three a day and found after about 3-4 days, my skin started clearing up! I don't have terrible acne but definitely a few noticeable spots. Happy customer!

GREAT PRODUCT - only thing we have found that CATUALLY WORKS

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Oct 13, 2013

I have a 13 yo that has a rare blood disorder so he gets acne EVERYWHERE on his body when his condition worsens and nothing has worked for the last 7 years. Only downside is that it contains lactose and he is lactose intolerant so cannot give him the recommended 3 per day. just found out that there is a liquid so have ordered that now instead. Over school holidays, I gave him 3 per day for a week and he had about an 80% reduction in his acne. His become like cysts/ boils and are very painful as he gets them inside his nose and ears and genital area so very uncomfortable. this STUFF WORKS. I was amazed at how good it was.

Surprisingly, it worked!

Posted by 5004717788324078575 on Sep 30, 2014

I was ready to go under Accutane again, but this has cleared quite a bit of my (quite mild, but persistant) acne. Would reccomend it!

Amazing for mild acne

Posted by 5664129664774721031 on Mar 29, 2015

I have tried a few things to get rid of my stubborn, internally caused acne but nothing, even prescription medications, have worked for me better than Natalie's acne relief. It works better for a milder acne and in order to get effective results the pills must be consumed daily with a good amount of water! I really love this product and I recommend it to anyone with mild acne.

good product

Posted by 4771321993911754336 on Feb 22, 2015

good product, although i'm not sure if it really helped my acne much, maybe a little. I was trying many different products. Thank God My acne is much better now.