So Far So Good

Posted by 5077747878392957643 on May 17, 2012

As far as I can tell my breakouts have lessened a bit.

Not my product

Posted by Reviewer1856523 on Jul 17, 2012

I drank one package. Not on my skin has no effect at all. New spots are formed just as often, jumping pass slowly. The good: a decent part of a small amount of pills does not cause nausea.

Feel like it started it work..

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Sep 19, 2012

..but like any acne product, healthy lifestyle (exercise, sunshine, water, sleep, healthy food choices) has to be maintained with it.

Somewhat good

Posted by 5319550407085860666 on Sep 25, 2015

So I have noticed a bit of a difference on my face. Previous acne and scars I've had have minimized but towards the end of the two weeks, I got more acne. Maybe its my hormone balance or the things I eat. I would say it would be a help to people with minor cases of acne.

cant tell much difference yet

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Apr 07, 2016

I can't tell much difference yet

I really don't know....Placebo?

Posted by 5248462702518572695 on Mar 08, 2016

This seems to be a placebo. I don't know what this product did. Other people seem to have seen changes in their skin. I can't really tease apart my gains attributed to this product from other more effective topical products. I don't think I will buy this again. I think purchasing fish oil is probably better for the skin. Oh, and it tastes foul. Did not like dissolving this on my tongue. Swallowed them whole - although this is not the correct usage of this product. So maybe I am the reason I haven't seen results???

Doesn't work

Posted by 4757286918208824524 on Jul 06, 2016

My son seems to be breaking out worse after he started taking it.

Not much effect

Posted by 4770979733178352586 on Mar 10, 2014

This had small to no effekt on me, and i took the pills as thei said i shuld

Creo que no funciona mucho

Posted by 4804364661541587364 on May 31, 2014

He probado 3 cajas, y la verdad es que no he notado grandes cambios en mi piel, algunos granos se han reducido pero no he notado grandes cambios, los típicos granos hormonales los sigo teniendo! Además la posología es muy incómoda, eso de tomar 4 pastillas al día... no lo veo muy bien, había algunas veces que se me olvidaba. Tengo otra caja llena en casa, a lo mejor le doy otra oportunidad pero no creo que sea muy eficaz!

Not for me.

Posted by Reviewer1526822 on Nov 20, 2011

I don't think this helped me at all.