New To iHerb?

NatraBio, Acne Relief, 60 Tablets

It works!

Posted by jnewbigging on Sep 25, 2013

I started with three a day and found after about 3-4 days, my skin started clearing up! I don't have terrible acne but definitely a few noticeable spots. Happy customer!

GREAT PRODUCT - only thing we have found that CATUALLY WORKS

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Oct 13, 2013

I have a 13 yo that has a rare blood disorder so he gets acne EVERYWHERE on his body when his condition worsens and nothing has worked for the last 7 years. Only downside is that it contains lactose and he is lactose intolerant so cannot give him the recommended 3 per day. just found out that there is a liquid so have ordered that now instead. Over school holidays, I gave him 3 per day for a week and he had about an 80% reduction in his acne. His become like cysts/ boils and are very painful as he gets them inside his nose and ears and genital area so very uncomfortable. this STUFF WORKS. I was amazed at how good it was.

Surprisingly, it worked!

Posted by 5004717788324078575 on Sep 30, 2014

I was ready to go under Accutane again, but this has cleared quite a bit of my (quite mild, but persistant) acne. Would reccomend it!

Ok

Posted by 4973975181537161058 on Feb 28, 2014

Well, I don't have a major problem with acne, so I didn't see much difference, although it didn't have any side effects either.

love it!

Posted by 5395064519844243868 on Aug 02, 2012

These pills work!! I have been struggling with acne since I was a teenager, I am now 28. I decided to go the all natural route, my naturapath recommended these pills along with alba botanica acnedote scrub and astringent, the combination of these products work! I have been using them for about 2 months now, I still get one or two very small pimples around that time of the month but those i can live with :)