Acne Relief

Posted by Reviewer1177812 on Apr 15, 2011

It didnt work as it claim to be. No more improvement after taking for more than 3 weeks.Not recommended!

Acne Relief

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Aug 16, 2011

The pill itself is tasteless and ok to chew. Results, I'm not getting as many blemishes. I do still however get the large ingrown pimples.. might be just my genetics/or diet though.

good

Posted by Reviewer2480136 on Dec 20, 2011

sweet tasty

Está bien.

Posted by 5597235027813180209 on Jul 01, 2013

Lo he podido utilizar poco pero si he notado una pequeña mejoría. También he notado que me resecaba la boca y la pastilla me sabia un poco mal.

So Far So Good

Posted by 5077747878392957643 on May 17, 2012

As far as I can tell my breakouts have lessened a bit.

Not my product

Posted by Reviewer1856523 on Jul 17, 2012

I drank one package. Not on my skin has no effect at all. New spots are formed just as often, jumping pass slowly. The good: a decent part of a small amount of pills does not cause nausea.

Feel like it started it work..

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Sep 19, 2012

..but like any acne product, healthy lifestyle (exercise, sunshine, water, sleep, healthy food choices) has to be maintained with it.

Somewhat good

Posted by 5319550407085860666 on Sep 25, 2015

So I have noticed a bit of a difference on my face. Previous acne and scars I've had have minimized but towards the end of the two weeks, I got more acne. Maybe its my hormone balance or the things I eat. I would say it would be a help to people with minor cases of acne.

cant tell much difference yet

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Apr 07, 2016

I can't tell much difference yet

Did not work for us

Posted by 5097477884174264584 on Dec 19, 2016

These Acne Relief tablets by NatroBio did not help for our teen's acne, but in all fairness nothing did much of anything. She ended up requiring an antibiotic for another issue, which we very reluctantly gave her, & her acne clearned up tremendously. Perhaps it was caused in large part by a gut bacteria that had taken over & needed to be put in check? We also had her take 8 probiotic capsules (2 capsules were 35 billion CFU) per day an hour before or 2-3 hours after the antibiotic to replenish her gut bacteria, so maybe it was the combo, but she had taken probiotics for years w/no changes so I don't think it was just the probiotics. Anyway, while this didn't work for us, nothing did until the ABX. I use other NatraBio products that work AMAZINGLY well, so maybe this one was just not for her specific acne.