Love!

Posted by Reviewer1187044 on Dec 09, 2009

I typically don't suffer from too much acne, but will have occasional flare ups. I've found that these pills combined with a cleansing/moisturizing routine does wonders for my skin. So youthful and glowy!

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2060194 on Nov 15, 2009

I've used this product for over a month now, and it's working great for me. I've done everything to antibiotics, retin-a cream, and other "natural" products. I've had great results from this, you just have to be consistant for it to fully work

They really work

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Nov 12, 2009

I like these, they have been clearing up my daughters acne brilliantly. Her friend has started using them now and they work for her too. We started out takeng ClearAc from Hylands, and they worked really well, but their tablets are so small and crumbly that we tended to be left with the last ones as powder in the bottom of the pot! As an added bonus these ones also work out cheaper.

THESE PUPPIES WORK!!!

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Oct 21, 2009

These are great! They actually work! It takes a while for deep red cystic acne to leave, but it eventually does without leaving scars.

Changed my mind

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Sep 19, 2009

I found if I take this with meals I don't get the headache from it anymore. It seems to be clearing up my skin, I will keep using it and see how it goes. Update, works fantastic. Clears me right up.

Posted by Reviewer1446522 on Aug 21, 2009

I tried Proactive, Neutrogena's version of Proactive, and various doctor-prescribed solutions. The stuff prescribed by a doctor makes me wary. Although it worked, I don't like putting all the chemicals into my body. Eventually, those medicines also stopped working. Not wanting to go to the step of Acutane, I looked around for a different internal solution (external was clearly not enough for me). When used 4 times per day, as suggested, this product has really cleared up my skin. The liquid works just as well.

Acne is still the same after several weeks of use

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jul 28, 2009

Easy to take but it hasn't made any effects on my skin. However, I think I have Candida, so this isn't treating the root cause. Definitely worth for others to try because it's very natural.

effective

Posted by Reviewer1767134 on Jul 12, 2009

Background skin info: -oily, extremely sensitive, acne scars, moderate pimples, blackheads -cleanser, moisturizer, sunblock (2x a day) It really is effective. I had less pimples in just days. However, I used started using a new conditioner, and I'm very sensitive to harsh conditioners, so I broke out again, but I noticed that the pimples healed faster than usual. Although it is a great product, I will not buy it again for MYSELF 'cause I don't want to become dependent on it.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1514495 on Jun 05, 2009

This product seems to work, after the initial "cleansing." My skin is clearer and if a pimple does break out, it's not as severe or as long lasting.

Won't order again.

Posted by Reviewer1849096 on Feb 27, 2009

I tried the drops of this formula first and when those didn't work I switched to these. I've given up on them both. I actually seemed to get worse when I would take these. The only positive I can say is that they don't taste bad.