Nor for me

Posted by Reviewer1841855 on Dec 06, 2011

This product unfortunatly did not work for me. I have a lot of small pimples and some bigger, but I did not see any difference:(

Even for $5, a waste of money

Posted by Reviewer2852262 on Oct 26, 2011

This product does virtually nothing. I took it as directed and saw minimal improvement. Also, after stopping the pills, my acne worsened. My advise: Don't buy this product. It's no good

Hmm.. Well... 오히려 여드름이 더 납니다

Posted by Reviewer1828002 on May 27, 2012

I've been taken the pills for a week so far and nothing major progress happend... I guess I had a bigger dream than the pill actually works. I will update if there are any changes shown in two weeks... So far.. very disappointing.......

BAD!

Posted by Reviewer1947606 on Jan 23, 2012

I had not many spots but!. At all doesn't work, the person all is worse than that at me became covered by spots,

no good

Posted by Reviewer3009430 on Aug 01, 2011

this was a waste of money for me. I saw absolutely no results. I ordered four boxes and took it as told on the box. I would not recommend.

It is not working

Posted by Reviewer2859089 on Sep 18, 2011

don't working for me.

Doesn't Work

Posted by 4673827706356754088 on Jan 25, 2014

Would not buy again. Doesn't work. The best way to get rid of acne is to get a good anti-bacterial cleanser and change your diet.

didn't work at all

Posted by 5528774278164263781 on Jan 11, 2014

got 2 packets and used them all except for about 4 pills. there was no difference what so ever in the state of my acne. in a way because i wanted to see the effect and stopped all other treatments it even became worse.

Not for me.

Posted by Reviewer1649467 on Jan 23, 2013

I really wanted this to work, but after completing an entire package of it, I didn't see any change in my skin.

Not effective

Posted by Reviewer3247178 on Oct 16, 2013

Never saw a difference even after I finished the box.