Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2060194 on Nov 15, 2009

I've used this product for over a month now, and it's working great for me. I've done everything to antibiotics, retin-a cream, and other "natural" products. I've had great results from this, you just have to be consistant for it to fully work

Tastes good

Posted by 5189026389700706303 on Apr 27, 2015

Did nothing for my Skin. I would not buy this product because it did nothing for my skin , and i dont even have "bad Acne". If you have bad acne, dont put much expectation. Worth trying since its so inexpensive, but like i said, doesnt help much.

NatraBio, Acne Relief, 60 Tablets (NBB-01560)

Posted by Reviewer1580945 on Sep 16, 2008

The product is just great very pleased.

Amazing for mild acne

Posted by 5664129664774721031 on Mar 29, 2015

I have tried a few things to get rid of my stubborn, internally caused acne but nothing, even prescription medications, have worked for me better than Natalie's acne relief. It works better for a milder acne and in order to get effective results the pills must be consumed daily with a good amount of water! I really love this product and I recommend it to anyone with mild acne.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Nov 17, 2007

Haven't had any major out breaks since I began using this. Love it.

It really works for me!

Posted by 4866828953990272149 on Jan 05, 2016

I have been suffering from Acne for 18 years and nothing ever worked except oral antibiotics. I have been using this product for 3 months now and noticed a noticeable improvement after about 10 days of use. I also stopped the use for about 3 weeks to see if I noticed any difference and my acne worsened during that pause and improved after resuming it. This is the only natural product that sistematically helps with my acne and I am so grateful that it is so cheap too. Highly recommended!!!

This has helped me!!!

Posted by Reviewer1693435 on Sep 07, 2008

This product has cleared up my skin, though it does cause some stomach discomfort. I called the customer service number on the box to check how long I should to take this product for and they were very helpful.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2704766 on Mar 02, 2011

been using it for 6days now and no new acne. hope my skin will stay acne free so i don't have to use benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Nov 16, 2008

This has really made a difference. No more break outs since using this. A difference was noticed within about a week.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3041366 on Mar 14, 2011

Not make miracles but definitely helps treat and prevent acne. During treatment there were a few other acnes, but they were much lighter and lasted less time, my skin has greatly improved, see until then. I recommend.