Tastes good

Posted by 5189026389700706303 on Apr 27, 2015

Did nothing for my Skin. I would not buy this product because it did nothing for my skin , and i dont even have "bad Acne". If you have bad acne, dont put much expectation. Worth trying since its so inexpensive, but like i said, doesnt help much.

Amazing for mild acne

Posted by 5664129664774721031 on Mar 29, 2015

I have tried a few things to get rid of my stubborn, internally caused acne but nothing, even prescription medications, have worked for me better than Natalie's acne relief. It works better for a milder acne and in order to get effective results the pills must be consumed daily with a good amount of water! I really love this product and I recommend it to anyone with mild acne.

Acne Relief Pills

Posted by 5086604281348630106 on Jul 02, 2014

I suffered from a major breakout! My horrible diet and stress levels contributed to a full breakout in a matter of two days. I researched pills and vitamins to take and Acne Relief was mentioned several times. I ordered these pills and I haven't experienced anymore outbreaks. I only have to deal with the scarring. I added Borage Oil pills, Vitamins A,C,E,D, Zinc for Acne and Niacin. I haven't experienced another breakout. I highly recommend Acne Relief plus diet change!

great product

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Nov 16, 2008

This has really made a difference. No more break outs since using this. A difference was noticed within about a week.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Nov 17, 2007

Haven't had any major out breaks since I began using this. Love it.

This has helped me!!!

Posted by Reviewer1693435 on Sep 07, 2008

This product has cleared up my skin, though it does cause some stomach discomfort. I called the customer service number on the box to check how long I should to take this product for and they were very helpful.

NatraBio, Acne Relief, 60 Tablets (NBB-01560)

Posted by Reviewer1580945 on Sep 16, 2008

The product is just great very pleased.

Works well, but takes a while and More than One Box

Posted by ShelleyP on Nov 13, 2012

Along with the joys of peri-menopause, I had an outbreak of adult acne last year which got quite severe, first time I'd ever had it like this. I started on this product, but didn't see immediate results. After taking three boxes, my skin was completely cleared up and stayed that way. After the fact, if a small bump came up on my skin, it wouldn't amount to anything. A year later, I started to get the occasional zit again so decided to take another short round of 2 boxes, seems to have worked well. I suggest buying 2-3 boxes as needed and using it faithfully during that time for best results.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2704766 on Mar 02, 2011

been using it for 6days now and no new acne. hope my skin will stay acne free so i don't have to use benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3041366 on Mar 14, 2011

Not make miracles but definitely helps treat and prevent acne. During treatment there were a few other acnes, but they were much lighter and lasted less time, my skin has greatly improved, see until then. I recommend.