Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1873811 on Dec 10, 2013

Got these for my son who had been on expensive pills from the doctor with little results, he likes that they are natural and I love the price, you need at least 2 boxes to last the month but still good.. The results are gradual and he was happy...ordering again along with Home Health Blemish treatment.

GREAT PRODUCT - only thing we have found that CATUALLY WORKS

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Oct 13, 2013

I have a 13 yo that has a rare blood disorder so he gets acne EVERYWHERE on his body when his condition worsens and nothing has worked for the last 7 years. Only downside is that it contains lactose and he is lactose intolerant so cannot give him the recommended 3 per day. just found out that there is a liquid so have ordered that now instead. Over school holidays, I gave him 3 per day for a week and he had about an 80% reduction in his acne. His become like cysts/ boils and are very painful as he gets them inside his nose and ears and genital area so very uncomfortable. this STUFF WORKS. I was amazed at how good it was.

It works!

Posted by jnewbigging on Sep 25, 2013

I started with three a day and found after about 3-4 days, my skin started clearing up! I don't have terrible acne but definitely a few noticeable spots. Happy customer!

GOD SEND!

Posted by 5338434454818064905 on Sep 25, 2013

This product cleared my skin up better than any other product I've ever used, including dermatologist products and expensive prescriptions. I used them religiously (3x a day) for about a week and saw results. Now i use them every day to maintain.

NatraBio, Acne Relief, 60 Tablets

Posted by Pamelagohmj on Sep 23, 2013

Have tried this peels for a few days already. So far, it's ok but I've not seen a significant improvement on my skin yet. I'm sure I should take for 2 weeks before really commenting. :)Taste is ok, taste a little sweet.

my husband is very happy with it!

Posted by 5214062844181417809 on Jan 19, 2013

now he can even eat whipecream, and still no acne appears!!

Works well, but takes a while and More than One Box

Posted by ShelleyP on Nov 13, 2012

Along with the joys of peri-menopause, I had an outbreak of adult acne last year which got quite severe, first time I'd ever had it like this. I started on this product, but didn't see immediate results. After taking three boxes, my skin was completely cleared up and stayed that way. After the fact, if a small bump came up on my skin, it wouldn't amount to anything. A year later, I started to get the occasional zit again so decided to take another short round of 2 boxes, seems to have worked well. I suggest buying 2-3 boxes as needed and using it faithfully during that time for best results.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2241235 on Aug 02, 2012

This is the only product I have taken to treat acne, the only actually that has worked for me. It is very simple to take. In one side of my face I have only 3 marks of pimples I had last week, the rest is clear, I need time to heal the scars, and dark marks, I really love this product, it is not expensive, and maybe it will be for life o a very long time but it is the only thing that has worked for me. Maybe in one month or two I consider not using foundation, right now I use mineral powder fundation for the summer.

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1241672 on May 20, 2012

This is the product you need in your cubboard if you have teenagers with Acne!!!

Great