Not much effect

Posted by 4770979733178352586 on Mar 10, 2014

This had small to no effekt on me, and i took the pills as thei said i shuld

Tottaly natural ingredients

Posted by Yiota90 on Mar 03, 2014

Very good product, all natural ingredients,ugly flavour, bearable, BUT if you have hormonic acne (mild in my case with breakouts when I am stressed or my period is not stabillized) i belive is not doing many things. For other types of acne i think is very effective. For me at least didn't create new pimples so this is great. :-)

Ok

Posted by 4973975181537161058 on Feb 28, 2014

Well, I don't have a major problem with acne, so I didn't see much difference, although it didn't have any side effects either.

Doesn't Work

Posted by 4673827706356754088 on Jan 25, 2014

Would not buy again. Doesn't work. The best way to get rid of acne is to get a good anti-bacterial cleanser and change your diet.

didn't work at all

Posted by 5528774278164263781 on Jan 11, 2014

got 2 packets and used them all except for about 4 pills. there was no difference what so ever in the state of my acne. in a way because i wanted to see the effect and stopped all other treatments it even became worse.

miraculous

Posted by 5337217058474800243 on Dec 28, 2013

The only product effective for acne relief that I bougth for my daughter at this time .

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1873811 on Dec 10, 2013

Got these for my son who had been on expensive pills from the doctor with little results, he likes that they are natural and I love the price, you need at least 2 boxes to last the month but still good.. The results are gradual and he was happy...ordering again along with Home Health Blemish treatment.

Not effective

Posted by Reviewer3247178 on Oct 16, 2013

Never saw a difference even after I finished the box.

GREAT PRODUCT - only thing we have found that CATUALLY WORKS

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Oct 13, 2013

I have a 13 yo that has a rare blood disorder so he gets acne EVERYWHERE on his body when his condition worsens and nothing has worked for the last 7 years. Only downside is that it contains lactose and he is lactose intolerant so cannot give him the recommended 3 per day. just found out that there is a liquid so have ordered that now instead. Over school holidays, I gave him 3 per day for a week and he had about an 80% reduction in his acne. His become like cysts/ boils and are very painful as he gets them inside his nose and ears and genital area so very uncomfortable. this STUFF WORKS. I was amazed at how good it was.

It works!

Posted by jnewbigging on Sep 25, 2013

I started with three a day and found after about 3-4 days, my skin started clearing up! I don't have terrible acne but definitely a few noticeable spots. Happy customer!