Acne Relief Pills

Posted by 5086604281348630106 on Jul 02, 2014

I suffered from a major breakout! My horrible diet and stress levels contributed to a full breakout in a matter of two days. I researched pills and vitamins to take and Acne Relief was mentioned several times. I ordered these pills and I haven't experienced anymore outbreaks. I only have to deal with the scarring. I added Borage Oil pills, Vitamins A,C,E,D, Zinc for Acne and Niacin. I haven't experienced another breakout. I highly recommend Acne Relief plus diet change!

Tottaly natural ingredients

Posted by Yiota90 on Mar 03, 2014

Very good product, all natural ingredients,ugly flavour, bearable, BUT if you have hormonic acne (mild in my case with breakouts when I am stressed or my period is not stabillized) i belive is not doing many things. For other types of acne i think is very effective. For me at least didn't create new pimples so this is great. :-)

Acne trouble

Posted by Reviewer1624881 on Jan 01, 2008

After a few days of taking the pills, I've noticed my acne drying up and starting to clear. I would love to keep taking this, but directions are unclear if it is ok to take for more than 2 weeks or not.

Acne relief

Posted by cynufy on Mar 31, 2014

Its really good .owesome.. its help our pimple gone

Surprisingly, it worked!

Posted by 5004717788324078575 on Sep 30, 2014

I was ready to go under Accutane again, but this has cleared quite a bit of my (quite mild, but persistant) acne. Would reccomend it!

GOD SEND!

Posted by 5338434454818064905 on Sep 25, 2013

This product cleared my skin up better than any other product I've ever used, including dermatologist products and expensive prescriptions. I used them religiously (3x a day) for about a week and saw results. Now i use them every day to maintain.

Excellent

Posted by FreyaFran on Sep 10, 2016

Hubby has battle acne problem for years, he was skeptical before taking the tablets but he tried. After 2 weeks, I found his acne has subsided and skin also getting better. I am reordering 2 more.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1873811 on Dec 10, 2013

Got these for my son who had been on expensive pills from the doctor with little results, he likes that they are natural and I love the price, you need at least 2 boxes to last the month but still good.. The results are gradual and he was happy...ordering again along with Home Health Blemish treatment.

miraculous

Posted by 5337217058474800243 on Dec 28, 2013

The only product effective for acne relief that I bougth for my daughter at this time .

very good