New To iHerb?

NatraBio, Acne Relief, 60 Tablets

NatraBio, Acne Relief, 60 Tablets (NBB-01560)

Posted by Reviewer1580945 on Sep 16, 2008

The product is just great very pleased.

Acne Relief Pills

Posted by 5086604281348630106 on Jul 02, 2014

I suffered from a major breakout! My horrible diet and stress levels contributed to a full breakout in a matter of two days. I researched pills and vitamins to take and Acne Relief was mentioned several times. I ordered these pills and I haven't experienced anymore outbreaks. I only have to deal with the scarring. I added Borage Oil pills, Vitamins A,C,E,D, Zinc for Acne and Niacin. I haven't experienced another breakout. I highly recommend Acne Relief plus diet change!

Tottaly natural ingredients

Posted by Yiota90 on Mar 03, 2014

Very good product, all natural ingredients,ugly flavour, bearable, BUT if you have hormonic acne (mild in my case with breakouts when I am stressed or my period is not stabillized) i belive is not doing many things. For other types of acne i think is very effective. For me at least didn't create new pimples so this is great. :-)

Acne trouble

Posted by Reviewer1624881 on Jan 01, 2008

After a few days of taking the pills, I've noticed my acne drying up and starting to clear. I would love to keep taking this, but directions are unclear if it is ok to take for more than 2 weeks or not.

the best on the market

Posted by Reviewer1197393 on Feb 17, 2009

seriously, the best homeopathic approach available, and certainly a better strategy than working on the skin itself.