GOD SEND!

Posted by 5338434454818064905 on Sep 25, 2013

This product cleared my skin up better than any other product I've ever used, including dermatologist products and expensive prescriptions. I used them religiously (3x a day) for about a week and saw results. Now i use them every day to maintain.

NatraBio, Acne Relief, 60 Tablets

Posted by Pamelagohmj on Sep 23, 2013

Have tried this peels for a few days already. So far, it's ok but I've not seen a significant improvement on my skin yet. I'm sure I should take for 2 weeks before really commenting. :)Taste is ok, taste a little sweet.

Está bien.

Posted by 5597235027813180209 on Jul 01, 2013

Lo he podido utilizar poco pero si he notado una pequeña mejoría. También he notado que me resecaba la boca y la pastilla me sabia un poco mal.

Innvendig behandling av acne

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Jeg har testet produktet sammen med -Grandpa's Thylox, Acne Treatment Soap- som ogsaa er aa faa kjopt her hos iherb. Min erfaring er at det syntes å virke en stund, men da jeg sluttet med produktet ble det mye værre enn det hadde vaert før jeg begynte!! Jeg bruker fortsatt såpen og geleen, men denne her har jeg kuttet ut. Istedet bruker jeg A-vitamin krem, som virker forebyggende. Det fungerer bra

Not for me.

Posted by Reviewer1649467 on Jan 23, 2013

I really wanted this to work, but after completing an entire package of it, I didn't see any change in my skin.

my husband is very happy with it!

Posted by 5214062844181417809 on Jan 19, 2013

now he can even eat whipecream, and still no acne appears!!

Works well, but takes a while and More than One Box

Posted by ShelleyP on Nov 13, 2012

Along with the joys of peri-menopause, I had an outbreak of adult acne last year which got quite severe, first time I'd ever had it like this. I started on this product, but didn't see immediate results. After taking three boxes, my skin was completely cleared up and stayed that way. After the fact, if a small bump came up on my skin, it wouldn't amount to anything. A year later, I started to get the occasional zit again so decided to take another short round of 2 boxes, seems to have worked well. I suggest buying 2-3 boxes as needed and using it faithfully during that time for best results.

i am not sure

Posted by 5559154567040804082 on Oct 28, 2012

i am not sure if it worked or not, probably need to take it longer to see the result

Feel like it started it work..

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Sep 19, 2012

..but like any acne product, healthy lifestyle (exercise, sunshine, water, sleep, healthy food choices) has to be maintained with it.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2241235 on Aug 02, 2012

This is the only product I have taken to treat acne, the only actually that has worked for me. It is very simple to take. In one side of my face I have only 3 marks of pimples I had last week, the rest is clear, I need time to heal the scars, and dark marks, I really love this product, it is not expensive, and maybe it will be for life o a very long time but it is the only thing that has worked for me. Maybe in one month or two I consider not using foundation, right now I use mineral powder fundation for the summer.