IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1420893 on Nov 07, 2010

I love love love this. its so easy, I just put a pack in my purse and take a few throughout the day, my skin has been clearing up since the first day. I don't even really get break-outs anymore. Definitely recommend!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1545543 on Nov 09, 2010

It works.

From South Korea

Posted by Reviewer3306109 on Jun 05, 2011

I'm totally in love with this products. My lips get dry though.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1768326 on Jun 13, 2011

very good

9-27-11

Posted by Reviewer2996669 on Oct 02, 2011

This product really works . My son has acne and this product has made a big difference .

Recommended product

Posted by Reviewer1105845 on Dec 22, 2011

My son was put on antibiotics which I was not happy about so looked for a more natural product & found this. Since he has been taking them his skin is a lot less inflammed looking & his acne has decreased considerably. Will continue to buy this product for him

final update

Posted by 4819851745258635561 on Oct 06, 2014

over the months I've been buying boxes n boxes of Natrabio Acne relief. It was able to keep my acne down, which made me extremely happy and pleased w it. However, it never did completely heal my acne. But then again, with this price I cannot complain, it has done its best, better than a lot of other pricey products. I have now stopped my consumption of the pills since I've gone Vegan and that has helped my health a lot. I would still like to thank Natrabio for this great product that will be helping a lot of ppl out there :):)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1873811 on Dec 10, 2013

Got these for my son who had been on expensive pills from the doctor with little results, he likes that they are natural and I love the price, you need at least 2 boxes to last the month but still good.. The results are gradual and he was happy...ordering again along with Home Health Blemish treatment.

miraculous

Posted by 5337217058474800243 on Dec 28, 2013

The only product effective for acne relief that I bougth for my daughter at this time .

Acne relief

Posted by cynufy on Mar 31, 2014

Its really good .owesome.. its help our pimple gone