final update

Posted by 4819851745258635561 on Oct 06, 2014

over the months I've been buying boxes n boxes of Natrabio Acne relief. It was able to keep my acne down, which made me extremely happy and pleased w it. However, it never did completely heal my acne. But then again, with this price I cannot complain, it has done its best, better than a lot of other pricey products. I have now stopped my consumption of the pills since I've gone Vegan and that has helped my health a lot. I would still like to thank Natrabio for this great product that will be helping a lot of ppl out there :):)

Acne relief

Posted by cynufy on Mar 31, 2014

Its really good .owesome.. its help our pimple gone

Works great.

Posted by Reviewer2646404 on Apr 14, 2014

This stuff works great when used regularly. I only get pimples now if I run out or forget to take it for a few days. Keep in mind that you need to take it every single day as directed.

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1241672 on May 20, 2012

This is the product you need in your cubboard if you have teenagers with Acne!!!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2241235 on Aug 02, 2012

This is the only product I have taken to treat acne, the only actually that has worked for me. It is very simple to take. In one side of my face I have only 3 marks of pimples I had last week, the rest is clear, I need time to heal the scars, and dark marks, I really love this product, it is not expensive, and maybe it will be for life o a very long time but it is the only thing that has worked for me. Maybe in one month or two I consider not using foundation, right now I use mineral powder fundation for the summer.

my husband is very happy with it!

Posted by 5214062844181417809 on Jan 19, 2013

now he can even eat whipecream, and still no acne appears!!

NatraBio, Acne Relief, 60 Tablets

Posted by Pamelagohmj on Sep 23, 2013

Have tried this peels for a few days already. So far, it's ok but I've not seen a significant improvement on my skin yet. I'm sure I should take for 2 weeks before really commenting. :)Taste is ok, taste a little sweet.

GOD SEND!

Posted by 5338434454818064905 on Sep 25, 2013

This product cleared my skin up better than any other product I've ever used, including dermatologist products and expensive prescriptions. I used them religiously (3x a day) for about a week and saw results. Now i use them every day to maintain.

It works!

Posted by jnewbigging on Sep 25, 2013

I started with three a day and found after about 3-4 days, my skin started clearing up! I don't have terrible acne but definitely a few noticeable spots. Happy customer!

GREAT PRODUCT - only thing we have found that CATUALLY WORKS

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Oct 13, 2013

I have a 13 yo that has a rare blood disorder so he gets acne EVERYWHERE on his body when his condition worsens and nothing has worked for the last 7 years. Only downside is that it contains lactose and he is lactose intolerant so cannot give him the recommended 3 per day. just found out that there is a liquid so have ordered that now instead. Over school holidays, I gave him 3 per day for a week and he had about an 80% reduction in his acne. His become like cysts/ boils and are very painful as he gets them inside his nose and ears and genital area so very uncomfortable. this STUFF WORKS. I was amazed at how good it was.