New To iHerb?

NatraBio, Acne Relief, 60 Tablets

Love!

Posted by Reviewer1187044 on Dec 09, 2009

I typically don't suffer from too much acne, but will have occasional flare ups. I've found that these pills combined with a cleansing/moisturizing routine does wonders for my skin. So youthful and glowy!

Works for my 15 year old son

Posted by Reviewer3209327 on Mar 08, 2010

My son was using Nature's Care for men with some success on his mild/moderate acne. Although this seems to be similar, the results so far are fantastic. It's nearly clean my son's acne up entirely. Great product, great price.

Works for mild acne

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Mar 14, 2010

I bought this for my fiance's acne problem. It cleared his skin up in a week and he claims he feels less "heated". He gets inflammation issues due to lots of internal heat so this product seems to control it for him.

THESE PUPPIES WORK!!!

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Oct 21, 2009

These are great! They actually work! It takes a while for deep red cystic acne to leave, but it eventually does without leaving scars.

They really work

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Nov 12, 2009

I like these, they have been clearing up my daughters acne brilliantly. Her friend has started using them now and they work for her too. We started out takeng ClearAc from Hylands, and they worked really well, but their tablets are so small and crumbly that we tended to be left with the last ones as powder in the bottom of the pot! As an added bonus these ones also work out cheaper.