NatraBio, Acne Relief, 60 Tablets

Works for mild acne

Posted by Reviewer3076951 From Singapore on Mar 14, 2010

I bought this for my fiance's acne problem. It cleared his skin up in a week and he claims he feels less "heated". He gets inflammation issues due to lots of internal heat so this product seems to control it for him.

THESE PUPPIES WORK!!!

Posted by Reviewer2314773 From Illinois on Oct 21, 2009

These are great! They actually work! It takes a while for deep red cystic acne to leave, but it eventually does without leaving scars.

They really work

Posted by Reviewer3260068 From Great Britain on Nov 12, 2009

I like these, they have been clearing up my daughters acne brilliantly. Her friend has started using them now and they work for her too. We started out takeng ClearAc from Hylands, and they worked really well, but their tablets are so small and crumbly that we tended to be left with the last ones as powder in the bottom of the pot! As an added bonus these ones also work out cheaper.

Changed my mind

Posted by Reviewer1610160 From Canada on Sep 19, 2009

I found if I take this with meals I don't get the headache from it anymore. It seems to be clearing up my skin, I will keep using it and see how it goes. Update, works fantastic. Clears me right up.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1514495 From Colorado on Jun 05, 2009

This product seems to work, after the initial "cleansing." My skin is clearer and if a pimple does break out, it's not as severe or as long lasting.