love it!

Posted by 5395064519844243868 on Aug 02, 2012

These pills work!! I have been struggling with acne since I was a teenager, I am now 28. I decided to go the all natural route, my naturapath recommended these pills along with alba botanica acnedote scrub and astringent, the combination of these products work! I have been using them for about 2 months now, I still get one or two very small pimples around that time of the month but those i can live with :)

Not my product

Posted by Reviewer1856523 on Jul 17, 2012

I drank one package. Not on my skin has no effect at all. New spots are formed just as often, jumping pass slowly. The good: a decent part of a small amount of pills does not cause nausea.

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer2718449 on Jun 10, 2012

After using this product for 3 months I haven't notice any significant improvement

Hmm.. Well... 오히려 여드름이 더 납니다

Posted by Reviewer1828002 on May 27, 2012

I've been taken the pills for a week so far and nothing major progress happend... I guess I had a bigger dream than the pill actually works. I will update if there are any changes shown in two weeks... So far.. very disappointing.......

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1241672 on May 20, 2012

This is the product you need in your cubboard if you have teenagers with Acne!!!

So Far So Good

Posted by 5077747878392957643 on May 17, 2012

As far as I can tell my breakouts have lessened a bit.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2546061 on Mar 02, 2012

It did help my face.

works for me

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Feb 14, 2012

I stopped eating few months ago birthcontrol pills and which is usual I started to get spots in my face, back and chest. This product has helped to stop spots in my face and chest. The taste is good and I chew these in my mouth.

BAD!

Posted by Reviewer1947606 on Jan 23, 2012

I had not many spots but!. At all doesn't work, the person all is worse than that at me became covered by spots,

Recommended product

Posted by Reviewer1105845 on Dec 22, 2011

My son was put on antibiotics which I was not happy about so looked for a more natural product & found this. Since he has been taking them his skin is a lot less inflammed looking & his acne has decreased considerably. Will continue to buy this product for him