it does work well for me

Posted by 5738491700978088407 on Sep 15, 2015

it didnt work until my second box. Nowadays, its been nearly one month, i would like to buy some more to maintain the effect.

From South Korea

Posted by Reviewer3306109 on Jun 05, 2011

I'm totally in love with this products. My lips get dry though.

Beautiful Product

Posted by 5246078375196110536 on Oct 20, 2016

It works.

It works!

Posted by jnewbigging on Sep 25, 2013

I started with three a day and found after about 3-4 days, my skin started clearing up! I don't have terrible acne but definitely a few noticeable spots. Happy customer!

GREAT PRODUCT - only thing we have found that CATUALLY WORKS

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Oct 13, 2013

I have a 13 yo that has a rare blood disorder so he gets acne EVERYWHERE on his body when his condition worsens and nothing has worked for the last 7 years. Only downside is that it contains lactose and he is lactose intolerant so cannot give him the recommended 3 per day. just found out that there is a liquid so have ordered that now instead. Over school holidays, I gave him 3 per day for a week and he had about an 80% reduction in his acne. His become like cysts/ boils and are very painful as he gets them inside his nose and ears and genital area so very uncomfortable. this STUFF WORKS. I was amazed at how good it was.

The best!!!

Posted by 4837359064588571510 on May 19, 2016

Never heard of Homepathic before and i can tell you honestly they work!!! i couldnt believe my eyes how effective it is.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2241235 on Aug 02, 2012

This is the only product I have taken to treat acne, the only actually that has worked for me. It is very simple to take. In one side of my face I have only 3 marks of pimples I had last week, the rest is clear, I need time to heal the scars, and dark marks, I really love this product, it is not expensive, and maybe it will be for life o a very long time but it is the only thing that has worked for me. Maybe in one month or two I consider not using foundation, right now I use mineral powder fundation for the summer.

THESE PUPPIES WORK!!!

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Oct 21, 2009

These are great! They actually work! It takes a while for deep red cystic acne to leave, but it eventually does without leaving scars.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2546061 on Mar 02, 2012

It did help my face.

Works great.

Posted by Reviewer2646404 on Apr 14, 2014

This stuff works great when used regularly. I only get pimples now if I run out or forget to take it for a few days. Keep in mind that you need to take it every single day as directed.