effective

Posted by Reviewer1767134 on Jul 12, 2009

Background skin info: -oily, extremely sensitive, acne scars, moderate pimples, blackheads -cleanser, moisturizer, sunblock (2x a day) It really is effective. I had less pimples in just days. However, I used started using a new conditioner, and I'm very sensitive to harsh conditioners, so I broke out again, but I noticed that the pimples healed faster than usual. Although it is a great product, I will not buy it again for MYSELF 'cause I don't want to become dependent on it.

Can't be bad for you!

Posted by Reviewer3044093 on Apr 13, 2010

I take these a few times a day and my skin seems to be better but maybe it is all in my head! Not sure. Give it a try! I just bought 4 more boxes.

Jury still out

Posted by Reviewer1976597 on Mar 01, 2010

Our son is only in his third month using this. He complains a little about the taste, but his acne appears to be clearing up - definitely worth the taste!

good

Posted by LauraLeonard on Jan 09, 2010

my 12 year old really likes it.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1149157 on Feb 13, 2009

I`ve been using it for two weeks and I have seen an improvement in my skin. Pmples seem to go away and not come back.

Acne Relief

Posted by Reviewer3342455 on Mar 11, 2008

iHerb's customer service was amazing, I recieved my product in record time. The productin is working slowly but I am seeing changes. I will never shop anywhere else on line for herbal products other than iHerb I was so impressed by how quickly and efficiently they got my package to me.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1362736 on Aug 16, 2008

I have been getting a lot of breakouts and decided to give Acne Relief a try, it really works in drying out and fading the acne. I would recommend this product it does what it says it does...

I couldn't remember to take it

Posted by Reviewer2608149 on Jul 10, 2008

I couldn't remeber to take it with my othe meds because of it being a disolve. But it worked while I was taking it and IT DIDN'T TASTE BAD!

natrabio

Posted by Reviewer1136551 on Oct 27, 2008

Couldn't see that this worked for me. Not much does.

Worked at first

Posted by Reviewer1556190 on Jan 23, 2010

This product worked great for the first two weeks. My skin was so clear, however, I started to break out again even though I was using the product as directed.