Recommended product

Posted by Reviewer1105845 on Dec 22, 2011

My son was put on antibiotics which I was not happy about so looked for a more natural product & found this. Since he has been taking them his skin is a lot less inflammed looking & his acne has decreased considerably. Will continue to buy this product for him

it does work well for me

Posted by 5738491700978088407 on Sep 15, 2015

it didnt work until my second box. Nowadays, its been nearly one month, i would like to buy some more to maintain the effect.

Surprisingly, it worked!

Posted by 5004717788324078575 on Sep 30, 2014

I was ready to go under Accutane again, but this has cleared quite a bit of my (quite mild, but persistant) acne. Would reccomend it!

It really works for me!

Posted by 4866828953990272149 on Jan 05, 2016

I have been suffering from Acne for 18 years and nothing ever worked except oral antibiotics. I have been using this product for 3 months now and noticed a noticeable improvement after about 10 days of use. I also stopped the use for about 3 weeks to see if I noticed any difference and my acne worsened during that pause and improved after resuming it. This is the only natural product that sistematically helps with my acne and I am so grateful that it is so cheap too. Highly recommended!!!

final update

Posted by 4819851745258635561 on Oct 06, 2014

over the months I've been buying boxes n boxes of Natrabio Acne relief. It was able to keep my acne down, which made me extremely happy and pleased w it. However, it never did completely heal my acne. But then again, with this price I cannot complain, it has done its best, better than a lot of other pricey products. I have now stopped my consumption of the pills since I've gone Vegan and that has helped my health a lot. I would still like to thank Natrabio for this great product that will be helping a lot of ppl out there :):)