good

Posted by Reviewer3355277 on Nov 17, 2011

good

the best product for acne and pores

Posted by Reviewer2991401 on Jun 19, 2011

I love it, but it is not so many tables

tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2841445 on Feb 28, 2011

all you have to do is just chew and wait till it melts

it works... i guess...

Posted by Reviewer1590440 on Dec 08, 2010

after taking this product, the symptoms didn't aggravate... i guess... all i want to know is that if it's okay to take this product over 14 days. having taken 60 tablets during 14 days, i'm not sure i should buy another.

It improve a lot for my 20 years acne.

Posted by Reviewer3021758 on Aug 16, 2010

Working product !

Worth trying

Posted by Reviewer1495542 on Apr 19, 2010

I've been using this product for awhile and I've noticed a good improvement in the ammount and frequency of breakouts, but also in the condition/tone of my skin and it's ability to heal. No one thing works for everyone, but I'd say give this one a try. It certainly can't harm! :)

i have noticed a difference

Posted by Reviewer1763558 on Jan 17, 2009

im breaking out less and when i do its not as severe as it was before. will continue to buy :-)

effective

Posted by Reviewer1767134 on Jul 12, 2009

Background skin info: -oily, extremely sensitive, acne scars, moderate pimples, blackheads -cleanser, moisturizer, sunblock (2x a day) It really is effective. I had less pimples in just days. However, I used started using a new conditioner, and I'm very sensitive to harsh conditioners, so I broke out again, but I noticed that the pimples healed faster than usual. Although it is a great product, I will not buy it again for MYSELF 'cause I don't want to become dependent on it.

Can't be bad for you!

Posted by Reviewer3044093 on Apr 13, 2010

I take these a few times a day and my skin seems to be better but maybe it is all in my head! Not sure. Give it a try! I just bought 4 more boxes.

Jury still out

Posted by Reviewer1976597 on Mar 01, 2010

Our son is only in his third month using this. He complains a little about the taste, but his acne appears to be clearing up - definitely worth the taste!